N

navion

I would like to contact and speak with any member who is currently driving a 2009 or newer ZR1. I remember seeing a couple of posts sometime ago from another ZR1 driver on this forum when I was waiting for delivery of my ZR1. If anyone can help me get in contact with him, I would appreciate it very much.

I would like to contact and speak with any member who is currently driving a 2009 or newer ZR1. I remember seeing a couple of posts sometime ago from another ZR1 driver on this forum when I was waiting for delivery of my ZR1. If anyone can help me get in contact with him, I would appreciate it very much.

It's lonely at the top Terry.:D

C.

Thinking of ZR1's I almost dropped a nut on Saturday when I was driving to my cousins house and saw a Centennial Edition ZR1! That car looked AWESOME!!!!!
The owner of that Centennial ZR1 probably don't know about these nice words you said about is car so since I have one exactly the same, I will take this compliment for him, Thank you so much.:D

I also did a few post when you were waiting for your new toy. If I can help, just pm me At this time of the year I don't go on the forum every knight, I am on my high season (summer tire time and taking care of customers car to be ready for the hot season), but I will answer as soon as I can. Stephane 2012 ZR1 centennial:seeya:

Ok, ok, I will settle for some pictures. Would you be able to post some pictures of your ride? That goes for other members with ZR1's. I absolutely love em!

Sorry about the delay but even if I have this car for one year, these are the first pictures that I took (about time) :seeya: corvette 2012 004.jpg corvette 2012 005.jpg
corvette 2012 006.jpg corvette 2012 007.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.