I've never had a problem with either the Vette 6 or 7 speed either... Had a Hurst Vertical Gate on my 340 Duster. Straight up and straight back all 4 gears...Impossible to miss a shift unless you really mess up the clutch timing...

• Haha
Reactions: ccltj
Cool nice old cars ues my 2018 z06 is automatic and yes I struggled with a8 over manual as it was my first auto and yes it grew on me so when I bought my 2019 challenger hellcat redeye 797hp only 100 coming to Canada this year all auto guess when you get into that much power the auto is more reliable 8ve been a Chevy guy my whole life but the dodge auto shifts harder and more solid than gm but that is another story in itself

I do like Chevy's, just bought a 2004 commemorative edition, convertible, automatic and 35000k original owner, but that callenger is quite a machine to, super confortable for a fast car. I do like mopar's to, I am looking to trade my grand caravan ( my third) for a pickup, I tried the sierra denali and the 2019 ram, I have to say that the ram is an impressive machine, not as fast as the 6.2 in the denali but fast enought and the interior is awesome.

I do like Chevy's, just bought a 2004 commemorative edition, convertible, automatic and 35000k original owner, but that callenger is quite a machine to, super confortable for a fast car. I do like mopar's to, I am looking to trade my grand caravan ( my third) for a pickup, I tried the sierra denali and the 2019 ram, I have to say that the ram is an impressive machine, not as fast as the 6.2 in the denali but fast enought and the interior is awesome.
To funny I've had 3 denalis in a row bought the new 19 Denali in dec drove the ram limited traded new denali i now drive the ram limited far superior truck

Attachments

• 20190421_144724.jpg
    20190421_144724.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: theboss and ccltj
I am still waiting for confirmation order will go thru I tried last year and was shot down my dealer assured me gm is going to build this car a little late I would think but got nothing to lose
K-Dog I was wondering if you can tell me about the Sebring Orange as I'm in line for a C8 and I do like the Orange but also the Blade Silver.....I have only seen it online and sometimes it seems to wash out into a yellowish orange can you tell me your thoughts on it.

Cheers,

Kevin

K-Dog I was wondering if you can tell me about the Sebring Orange as I'm in line for a C8 and I do like the Orange but also the Blade Silver.....I have only seen it online and sometimes it seems to wash out into a yellowish orange can you tell me your thoughts on it.

Cheers,

Kevin
Hey kevin I had not seen one in person when I ordered the car so wasnt sure whet to expect my last 3 vettes l have ordered in yellow. I love that colour on a Corvette they have the right lines for it like a Ferrari that being said I've had yellow for 7 years and came very close to ordering this one in yellow but it was time for a change. I settled on the orange partially because of the design package option and second guessed myself all the way till delivery once I saw the car live I loved it in the shade it just looks orange in the sun it takes on a whole other dimension it's a very unique colour and certainly draws attention. I am very happy with it and glad I went that route but colour is a personal thing and ultimately it has to be what makes you happy as you are the guy that will look at it every day I have no problem looking at mine lol
Cheers
Kirk

Hey kevin I had not seen one in person when I ordered the car so wasnt sure whet to expect my last 3 vettes l have ordered in yellow. I love that colour on a Corvette they have the right lines for it like a Ferrari that being said I've had yellow for 7 years and came very close to ordering this one in yellow but it was time for a change. I settled on the orange partially because of the design package option and second guessed myself all the way till delivery once I saw the car live I loved it in the shade it just looks orange in the sun it takes on a whole other dimension it's a very unique colour and certainly draws attention. I am very happy with it and glad I went that route but colour is a personal thing and ultimately it has to be what makes you happy as you are the guy that will look at it every day I have no problem looking at mine lol
Cheers
Kirk
Awesome info thanks so much Kirk...yes I am the one driving it 4sure and I am not going to say this person told me this that person told me that....Its just a tough decision as we have not had the amount of opportunities as our friends south of us.

I went to a dealership yesterday as they had a 19 C7 in SO on their website.....I get there and was told it is in storage a the owners garage argggggggg :) soooooo close but not available to see.

Cheers,

Kevin

Awesome info thanks so much Kirk...yes I am the one driving it 4sure and I am not going to say this person told me this that person told me that....Its just a tough decision as we have not had the amount of opportunities as our friends south of us.

I went to a dealership yesterday as they had a 19 C7 in SO on their website.....I get there and was told it is in storage a the owners garage argggggggg :) soooooo close but not available to see.

Cheers,

Kevin
I owned a 2016 Daytona sunrise orange stingray. First time I saw that colour I knew that’s the colour I wanted. I like to stick out in the crowd. LOL. Then I heard you should trade up to a GS or Z. So I’ve bought 2x 2019 Sebring oranges. Grand sport and Z06 (I’m sticking with the Latter, Manual Trans. Z, for now-I want a fat bodied SO—C8). I’ve gotten way more attention with the Seabring orange. Way way more attention. (Corvette)It’s great in any color. And, as u know, this colour is not for anyone... Because people that like their’s in black will always buy them black (Yellow, yellow, etc, etc). I’ll always purchase a bronze, orange & green Vehicles. :)

I owned a 2016 Daytona sunrise orange stingray. First time I saw that colour I knew that’s the colour I wanted. I like to stick out in the crowd. LOL. Then I heard you should trade up to a GS or Z. So I’ve bought 2x 2019 Sebring oranges. Grand sport and Z06 (I’m sticking with the Latter, Manual Trans. Z, for now-I want a fat bodied SO—C8). I’ve gotten way more attention with the Seabring orange. Way way more attention. (Corvette)It’s great in any color. And, as u know, this colour is not for anyone... Because people that like their’s in black will always buy them black (Yellow, yellow, etc, etc). I’ll always purchase a bronze, orange & green Vehicles. :)
Awesome review.....yes I hear you on everyone's individual colour choices. I am torn between this and the Blade Silver as I like both very much and its just that I can't see it live that has me flipping back and forth....everyone has been coming through in spades and I SUPER APPRECIATE any and all contributions.....hummm funny I have not heard much about Blade Silver owners.

Cheers,

Kevin

Awesome review.....yes I hear you on everyone's individual colour choices. I am torn between this and the Blade Silver as I like both very much and its just that I can't see it live that has me flipping back and forth....everyone has been coming through in spades and I SUPER APPRECIATE any and all contributions.....hummm funny I have not heard much about Blade Silver owners.

Cheers,

Kevin
Kevin the reason you have not heard anything from the blade silver guys is they are all doctors and lawyers and have no time for this lmao. Just kidding everyone. My first c5 was silver looked classy but in my humble opinion it's an old guy colour Corvettes are all about staying young leave the silver for the Audi's and mercs doctors and lawyers🤠

Kevin the reason you have not heard anything from the blade silver guys is they are all doctors and lawyers and have no time for this lmao. Just kidding everyone. My first c5 was silver looked classy but in my humble opinion it's an old guy colour Corvettes are all about staying young leave the silver for the Audi's and mercs doctors and lawyers🤠
Kirk,

But when I want to upgrade and sell don't the Doctors and Lawyers have the $$$ bahahahahahahhahahahahah

Cheers,

Kevin

Kirk,

But when I want to upgrade and sell don't the Doctors and Lawyers have the $$$ bahahahahahahhahahahahah

Cheers,

Kevin
You raise a valed point if you are buying your car with resale in mind the market for silver grey black or white will certainly be a larger one for sure. I buy my cars from the heart and when it does come time for them to go to make room for a new one I trade them back to my dealer and it's now there problem to sell lol. I have a plum crazy hellcat redeye WB as well not everyone likes purple but in my opinion best colour ever on a challenger cheers

Awesome reply K-Dog..... both of us in the West End of town hahaha my dealership had a 1st allotment of 3 and the other dealership had 5 hahahahha
Wow Kevin glad you got in on the ground floor in 2015 when the z06 came back I tried to get one and could not only place that could order me one wanted 22k over msrp that's bs tried to order a zr1 in spring of 18 order did not get accepted I have no luck getting in on ground floor congrats

• Wow
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.