see a non ztk vert posted in Cagary Envision with 1500km for $180k m7. Thought they sold this last fall but with mileage maybe a second owner??

Please view this ad:

2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Convertible 3ZR \ ONLY 1,500KMS!,
I have a job down near here tomorrow. I’ll stop by after that and get pics if Sean lets me.

Maybe they will let Mikey zip it around the parking lot while someone takes pics. I would like to see those. :Biggrin:
I stop in now and then to see his 2 Yorkies,Rocky and Rambo. He’s always got a few nice rides there as well so we’ll see what kind of random pics I can come up with.

I stop in now and then to see his 2 Yorkies,Rocky and Rambo. He’s always got a few nice rides there as well so we’ll see what kind of random pics I can come up with.

Yes Mike let us know. Hmmm Shaun almost sold me this car last year. Non ZTK so I didn’t go for it, but still a sweet car.
Hmmmm now thinking again. Likely won’t be around long.

• Agree
Reactions: MikeysZ06
see a non ztk vert posted in Cagary Envision with 1500km for $180k m7. Thought they sold this last fall but with mileage maybe a second owner??

Please view this ad:

2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Convertible 3ZR \ ONLY 1,500KMS!,

A dealership in Quebec had the perfect new triple black loaded ZTK last fall they were willing to sell me at MSRP. I was devastated when I discovered it was an A8 car. I’m sure someone is happy with it now. 😄

This was a “winter 2018-19 project” for me that sadly did not become real. I still have 2 rays that is really not a bad thing to fall back on. Too bad GM does not having me as a ZR1 owner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread