Just wanted to update that the ZF1 package is now showing up in the GM Canada Order Book for 2015 C7 Base

Here is whats included:
Z51 Wheels and Tires with choice of Silver Painted, Chrome, Black or Aluminum Rims
Z51 Spoiler -- Body Color

Still no prices.

Are you sure about the Chrome wheels? The package according to this order GM order guide includes silver or black aluminum wheels, the black at an extra cost...

ZF1 Appearance Package , includes (Q7S)
5-split spoke, Silver-painted aluminum, 19" front and
20" rear wheels, (XFJ) P245/35ZR19 front and
P285/30ZR20 rear, performance summer-only tires and
body-color Z51-style spoiler

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/docs/2015-Corvette-Order-Guide.pdf

Last edited:
Hi C7Driver!

To be more clear the Silver Painted 5-Split Spoke wheels will come standard if you pick the ZF1 package. From what I see you will have the choice of Chrome Aluminum, Black Aluminum or Machine Aluminum wheels for an extra charge just like in the Z51 package for 2014. Prices are still not released but I am told we will have answers latest by w/o 08/11 when production officially starts.

Thanks!

Owais Jamali
Gateway Chevrolet
Call or TXT @ 416-826-7006

Hi C7Driver!

To be more clear the Silver Painted 5-Split Spoke wheels will come standard if you pick the ZF1 package. From what I see you will have the choice of Chrome Aluminum, Black Aluminum or Machine Aluminum wheels for an extra charge just like in the Z51 package for 2014. Prices are still not released but I am told we will have answers latest by w/o 08/11 when production officially starts.

Thanks!

Owais Jamali
Gateway Chevrolet
Call or TXT @ 416-826-7006

I used the search feature and looked at every mention of the ZF1 package in the 2015 buyers guide and there wasn't any of those appearances where chrome was available with that option. The link to that buyers guide is at the bottom of my last post. Doesn't mean GM can't change it's mind though.

Did read on one of the other forums that if you want chrome wheels with the ZF1 package it will cost $3990. So maybe they are available but that is an extreme price. Maybe you can confirm that, as well do you have Cdn pricing now for the 2015's?

Last edited:
Hi C7Driver,

the 2014 run ended in Canada on May 29th so definately this option was never offered in Canada.

I emailed GM Canada -- Performance Car devision to inquire on this and here is the reply I got today:

The ZF1 program, at this time, is a US program only.

We fully anticipate being able to offer it in Canada for 15MY but have nothing confirmed at this time.

Once we have confirmed the availability, we will announce and add it to the VOG (if applicable).

I hope this helps answer your questions.

Thanks for your support of the Corvette.

END QUOTE

My 2014 is coming to Canada with the ZF1 option. Been told it is the only one though. Car is waiting to be shipped today. Won't be long now. :driving:

Last edited:
Hi C7Driver!

If its true then Im surely very happy for you and surprised!

I have to see the pics and window sticker (if available) to believe it though.

Regards!

Take lots of pictures of the car! We love pics!

What other options did you get?

Took a couple of pics at the dealer today while I was picking it up, here is one...man what a nice car to drive ! More to come ...the options are CF roof, high performance exhaust, ZF1 package, NAV, LT2 interior, auto, LPO appearance package

ry%3D480

Last edited:
Hoping I get clarification of a few questions as I am considering the ZF1 package.

1. Is the Travel Selector that I see located below the shifter (Performance/Touring/Weather) standard in all models, regardless of whether it is a LT1-LT3 package or base/Z51?

2. I have read as many threads as I can on the Z51 ride. My personal use for this car is weekend travel, some extensively as I have no troubles heading out 6-8 hours in one direction or another on a Friday night and returning Sunday. It seems there may be a significant comfort difference between the base (or ZF1 as I may get) and the Z51. Can anyone elaborate?

3. Magnetic Ride... is this a feature that comes with the Z51 package or is yet another add on? Can someone explain this a bit to clarify its use?

As for my decisions so far, I am considering orange but favor straight black, automatic, kalahari interior and I haven't completely settled on the TRIM level yet as there seems to be much opinion on the navigation system that has me wondering...

Very anxious... life long love of the Vette and just received the plates for it in this morning 'ALLFLASH'. I am not concerned whether it is a Fall or Spring, as long as it is not a summer delivery eheh

Hoping I get clarification of a few questions as I am considering the ZF1 package.

1. Is the Travel Selector that I see located below the shifter (Performance/Touring/Weather) standard in all models, regardless of whether it is a LT1-LT3 package or base/Z51?

YES !

2. I have read as many threads as I can on the Z51 ride. My personal use for this car is weekend travel, some extensively as I have no troubles heading out 6-8 hours in one direction or another on a Friday night and returning Sunday. It seems there may be a significant comfort difference between the base (or ZF1 as I may get) and the Z51. Can anyone elaborate?

If you buy the Z51 then best get the Magnetic Ride or you may find it too stiff. Read the 'Vette forums, lots of chatter on that, then you have to make a decision. I really like the base, heck way more car than I can push to the limit, since I don't ever put it on a track saw no need for the Z51.

3. Magnetic Ride... is this a feature that comes with the Z51 package or is yet another add on? Can someone explain this a bit to clarify its use?

An option only on the Z51 package!

As for my decisions so far, I am considering orange but favor straight black, automatic, kalahari interior and I haven't completely settled on the TRIM level yet as there seems to be much opinion on the navigation system that has me wondering...

I have the NAV, not cheap, I like it built in, seems to work fine. What I really like that you can't get with an add on is that it displays in the HUD. Very convenient while your driving!! Depends on your budget because with the 2015 it is really expensive.

Very anxious... life long love of the Vette and just received the plates for it in this morning 'ALLFLASH'. I am not concerned whether it is a Fall or Spring, as long as it is not a summer delivery eheh

Hope this helps !

It actually helps quite a bit... wife just agreed that us going with black, auto, ZF1, blk rims, NPP, kalahari, and tinting later, is probably our best bet and your thumbs up on the NAV, accompanied by the fact that it shows in HUD...is great. The question will be the cost difference as it is included in this years 3LT package but not the 2LT.

Last edited:
Hi AllFlash,

The 2014 3LT also had Nav included. in 2015 along with Nav also comes the forward facing camera and performance data recorder.

So for 2015 when you select the 2LT trim and want to add Nav you end up with about an additional $ 2000 package.

BTW my source for the prices is only the leaked pricing for US models. The Canadian prices have not been released as yet.

Best of luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.