Shayne

Regular
You're a Regular 2 You're 10 Completionist Award
Dec 1, 2010
VetteCoins
well my son bought an 06 z06 about a year ago. turns out it needed a head job, so he sent them to Manny from Calgary. nice job done! ryan added a katech cam, headers, akropovic exhaust. and the mild to wild remote kit. a gentleman named Toma has a dyno dynamics unit and he did the tune. the car dyno'd at 503 hp and a nice flat torque curve with 484 torque almost all the way through the entire pull. this was ryan's first try at being this deep into an engine, very glad it turned out for him.

well my son bought an 06 z06 about a year ago. turns out it needed a head job, so he sent them to Manny from Calgary. nice job done! ryan added a katech cam, headers, akropovic exhaust. and the mild to wild remote kit. a gentleman anmed Toma has a dyno dynamics unit and he did the tune. the car dyno'd at 503 hp and a nice flat torque curve with 484 torque almost all the way through the entire pull. this was ryan's first try at being this deep into an engine, very glad it turned out for him.

Awesome , so happy to hear that he is happy and good numbers too :canada:

thanks Manny for the good service, too bad you're so far away

I should mention Toma also did my younger son's tune as well on his 01 z06. starting to feel left out. Todd is now working on a turbo kit, he got it through Hinson in the usa, not a real good experience so far, been 14 months and just got the final parts, so I guess now we will see how well it goes together.

That is great bigneez! Nice numbers on the Z06 and looking forward to seeing how well the turbo kit goes together on the 01.

I'm going to be in Regina this weekend. I should stop by MJ on the way back home on Monday.

damn! i'm leaving for Edmonton Monday morning about 930, I work the 3-11 shft thurs/fri and 4-midnight sat/sun. maybe w e could meet in regina for a coffee or something?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread