There is no limited production or edition Z's for 2008 that I know of. Some owners like to refer to their color choice as limited which can be true, but it does not make it anymore valuable.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Is there such a thing as a “2008 Z06 Limited Production”?
There actually was a 2008 Z06 Limited Edition launched in February 2008.
Chevrolet launched the 427 Limited Edition Z06. The 427 Limited Edition Z06 features a Crystal Red Tintcoat exterior, the first Z06 ever offered with a red metallic tintcoat paint. It also features graphics on the hood and fascia. Also unique to this model are “427” hood badges. Only 427 were available for purchase in Canada and the US.
  • Crystal Red Tintcoat exterior paint with stinger-style graphics and 427 hood badges
  • Exclusive, new chrome wheels
  • Body-color rear spoiler and door handles
  • Exclusive dark titanium custom leather-wrapped interior
  • Special Crystal Red interior trim plate graphic pattern
  • Console armrest signed and numbered by Wil Cooksey
  • “427”-embroidered seats and floor mats
  • “Z06” sill plates
The only option that was extra was the Nav.

There actually was a 2008 Z06 Limited Edition launched in February 2008.
Chevrolet launched the 427 Limited Edition Z06. The 427 Limited Edition Z06 features a Crystal Red Tintcoat exterior, the first Z06 ever offered with a red metallic tintcoat paint. It also features graphics on the hood and fascia. Also unique to this model are “427” hood badges. Only 427 were available for purchase in Canada and the US.
  • Crystal Red Tintcoat exterior paint with stinger-style graphics and 427 hood badges
  • Exclusive, new chrome wheels
  • Body-color rear spoiler and door handles
  • Exclusive dark titanium custom leather-wrapped interior
  • Special Crystal Red interior trim plate graphic pattern
  • Console armrest signed and numbered by Wil Cooksey
  • “427”-embroidered seats and floor mats
  • “Z06” sill plates
The only option that was extra was the Nav.

It is always the colour that makes it "special", nothing against those who have specialty colours as I'm one of those with a 'low production color' but it just makes me laugh, for corvettes and other cars, its a colour, nothing more. Maybe some badges as stated above. Not worth a penny more especially these days where people wrap or paint brand new cars easily and frequently.
Rruuff is right though, I stand corrected, I never think of colours as limited edition; the '11 carbon edition to me is something I'd consider limited.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread