tec01

I'm New Here
Nov 29, 2010
BC
VetteCoins
Car
None yet
This may seem like a dumb question but I haven't been able to find the answer searching web sites. I am in the market for a used late model C6. I am considering a Z06 because of the increased performance and braking but I was curious what roof options are available in the Z06? Has there ever been a convertible Z06. Do Z06 coupes have a removable roof panel? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Hello and welcome!! There has never been a factory option z06 drop top. There are a few that I have seen that the owner has taken a C5 vert and added as many Z06 goodies to it as possible, but that's all.

To the best of my knowledge, all Z06s are fixed roof cars. For the same reason that you want one!!! Increased performance and frills :D

There have been a couple times that I wished I had a vert but the weather always seems to be too hot or cold for a perfect drive out here in Alberta... I'd say BC is more than likely a better place to have one. Less weather extremes (Hot and Cold) than over here!!

Good Question! HLN pretty much summed it up . I have seen one convertible Z06, but that is because the owner chopped the roof off his car and put all the convertible parts into it.:coolgleam:

Best of luck on your search for a car and welcome to the forum!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.