AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
My dealer has been trying to make changes in my Z06 order for two weeks without luck. I want to change dual to stinger stripe and black to grey machined rims. He informed me today that the status hasn't changed (1200), order is still in place and their allocation is still mine but they cannot make the changes for some reason.

To the experienced GM WorkBench guys...is this normal?

My dealer has been trying to make changes in my Z06 order for two weeks without luck. I want to change dual to stinger stripe and black to grey machined rims. He informed me today that the status hasn't changed (1200), order is still in place and their allocation is still mine but they cannot make the changes for some reason.

To the experienced GM WorkBench guys...is this normal?

Is it an auto?

Yes Auto so I will guess that, when they try to update, it wont accept the Auto? Not worried then...have till Spring.

My expectation will be that it is not letting them make any changes because it will not allow the auto in a new or changed order. Once the auto is available to be ordered, it will allow changes...

Your danger is that if they have more than one car sold, and another is a manual, if they get their piece of allotment before the auto is available, I think it is unlikely that they will pass on their allotment to preserve your spot.. Unless they have multiple allotments, of course, but I don't think that is the case.

No actually thank you very much. I already had the production time confirmed as Mar/Apr delivery so.... I let the dealer know that, if the allocation came up early and I had the opportunity to change to manual or wait, I would take the manual. Simply, whenever it comes up we will confirm details right ten and there...

Thanks for the help guys. My salesman just confirmed that the Workbench returns with 'error' because of the auto transmission.

No actually thank you very much. I already had the production time confirmed as Mar/Apr delivery so.... I let the dealer know that, if the allocation came up early and I had the opportunity to change to manual or wait, I would take the manual. Simply, whenever it comes up we will confirm details right ten and there...

Thanks for the help guys. My salesman just confirmed that the Workbench returns with 'error' because of the auto transmission.

Smart, covering your bases... ;-) You should be good either way, then...

Heres DSOM in the wild.... I am wondering whether Ont plate 'CLOCKWRK' is taken...

80-img_0729_b033c16341780288a027d9e4c4c2eff8da9eb090.jpg

click

80-img_0731_9255a02f51148ce9141be8c37ea094aa6e27b728.jpg

Order my z06 in september, just receive a copy of workbench and notice he order black caliper. Black caliper?. So i would change. Dont know if he can do this with my automatic trans. I try to change next week.keep in touch for developpementImageUploadedByTapatalk1413594754.157599.jpg

Envoy

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413594773.975773.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413594773.975773.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
If you have an auto tranny in the order... the change wont be approved until that auto constraint is lifted.

I would be interested to know if you had a successful change with an auto tranny selection; also did he send you the work bench or just verbally tell you....

You can change, add or remove anything but the order will only go through if nothing you have is on constraint to the best of my knowledge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.