Everyone reported that Canada didn’t get any Z06s in dec, but then you reported that Cullens got 2. Maybe it’s the same this month?
No, that was US only....Canada got their allocation on the 12th, constraints are then issued the following Thursday to Dealerships....And yes, Cullen did get 2 Z06's in January, even though somebody said they didn't....(directly from the Sales guy at Cullen)

No, that was US only....Canada got their allocation on the 12th, constraints are then issued the following Thursday to Dealerships....And yes, Cullen did get 2 Z06's in January, even though somebody said they didn't....(directly from the Sales guy at Cullen)
They were the only dealership in Canada then. In Canada the Workbench system notes national constraints so it seems odd...

They were the only dealership in Canada then. In Canada the Workbench system notes national constraints so it seems odd...
not sure...don't really care as I'm on the list for a Stingray not a Z, and getting very close, but just in my last conversation with my Sales guy, that's when he mentioned it....9 rays, 2 Z's for January.....

• Haha
Reactions: DenisC8 and AndrewJ

Attachments

• E4249373-EB51-4FCA-959E-5A4B41F3708A.jpeg
    E4249373-EB51-4FCA-959E-5A4B41F3708A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: DenisC8
not sure...don't really care as I'm on the list for a Stingray not a Z, and getting very close, but just in my last conversation with my Sales guy, that's when he mentioned it....9 rays, 2 Z's for January.....
we appreciate you sharing the info you have been told. How close are you for a stingray? are you getting z51 package?

we appreciate you sharing the info you have been told. How close are you for a stingray? are you getting z51 package?
not sure the exact #.....I was told to build my car & signed the Bill of Sale, so whatever that means?? Just hoping sometime late spring, early summer would be fine....did not choose the Z51......I don't track the car, so I felt most of the options were for that reason....but I did upgrade the exhaust. the only thing I wanted that I couldn't get separately was the Z51 spoiler.....Based on Constraints at the time, I may have to get Z51, but we'll see.....

not sure the exact #.....I was told to build my car & signed the Bill of Sale, so whatever that means?? Just hoping sometime late spring, early summer would be fine....did not choose the Z51......I don't track the car, so I felt most of the options were for that reason....but I did upgrade the exhaust. the only thing I wanted that I couldn't get separately was the Z51 spoiler.....Based on Constraints at the time, I may have to get Z51, but we'll see.....
If you signed a "Purchase agreement" it is already optioned. Of course it could be changed as long as your order is not at 2000. Do you have an order number? It's a 6 digit alphanumeric number. CFFG2D kind of thing. You should make sure your dealer lets you know when an allocation is matched to your order so you can make any final changes you might want.

What colour? I think there’s a ELB Z51 spoiler for sale in the sale section.

If you signed a "Purchase agreement" it is already optioned. Of course it could be changed as long as your order is not at 2000. Do you have an order number? It's a 6 digit alphanumeric number. CFFG2D kind of thing. You should make sure your dealer lets you know when an allocation is matched to your order so you can make any final changes you might want.
not sure, I don't think i have an order #? But he did say, once they learn of the constraints each month, I could change my order if I wanted too at that point, so I'm assuming I'm not 2000 yet? Maybe next month...

and the Sale is also assuming I get a 'fair' trade for my 19 Ray from the Dealer, because I know it'll be an easy resale for them, and prices for C7's are still high....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.