Corvette Central is a good place.

Here is a nice one with the Z06 emblem

HOOD INSULATION WITH Z06 COLOR EMBLEM AND FLAG (ND)
Description 2006-2013
* Stock Style Hood Insulator with Bright Full Color Heatproof Emblem
* Attaches Same as Factory Insulator
Installs in minutes and lasts for years. Retain your stock insulator for future restoration or stock concourse events. Genuine GM aftermarket accessory.

To use on a 2008-2013 you will need part #466129 underhood light kit.

This is a General Motors product and quality may vary. They are difficult to ship without slight creases and wrinkles to the edges, which does not show when installed. We will not exchange this part for those reasons.
There will be an extra $40.00 packing charge.
Part# 466038 Pkg EACH Instructions
Price 239.00 Qty Add to Cart
Click Picture(s) for Larger Version

http://www.corvettecentral.com/

If you just want a stock one with no fancy emblems, make sure you check with your dealer. They are often a little flexible on price lately and those hood liners are a pain and expensive to ship.

Good point Canuk;
Free shipping (above $199) at Corvette Central up to and including today but if the liner is a pain to ship and gets beat up you might as well pick one up at the dealer who may have "flexible pricing". If it were me I'd see what the dealer has and make an offer..:D

C.

Good point Canuk;
Free shipping (above $199) at Corvette Central up to and including today but if the liner is a pain to ship and gets beat up you might as well pick one up at the dealer who may have "flexible pricing". If it were me I'd see what the dealer has and make an offer..:D

C.

Free shipping maybe but it says 40.00 packing charge.

it may still be cost effective... Just saying at least check first.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.