That is what got me trapping them. They were using my porch as a latrine.
They were using my roof! LOL Until they got a taste of my pellet gun. Though I think it scared them more then stung.

Reactions: 1 BAD 9T9
The buggers came around here sometime between 2 - 5AM. I wouldn't be out there at that time.
I got up because of the racket they were making on the roof! Dam Thumping as they ran across the roof.

1656421286786.png

I was there, hung out with Gilles27, met ABC and terrorized a group of owners from New York State...
Too bad we missed each other. If we had communicated before we could have shared stories and a libation. On Saturday my little group ate with Richard LE BARON where he had a CCF sign on the table. Anyway John and Heather did a marvelous job - one of the best events like this that I have ever been to. Thanks again J & H.

PS did you have anything to do with the NY state guy who got a "rolling stop" ticket on the road cruise?

Last edited:
I was at the dinner scavenging photos lol. No, my participation in the rolling stop was non existent. Story?
Re: rolling stop. After the rumours, I spoke to John Price and he confirmed that one of the American boys, in I think a C8, was caught not coming to a full stop at a stop sign. There were about 50 cars in each of the groups on the road cruise, but his New York plate likely caught the eye of the officer. There were a couple of police officers in the group and they made sure the arresting officer knew he should have been more tolerant. This was in the morning group and I was in the opposite group, colour purple so I think he would have been red. Jack, did you run the cruise in the morning?

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread