I'm #5 on the Z06 list with the same dealer who sold me a C8 Stingray, since December 3, 2020. I regularly check up on my status and so far my spot remains unchanged. In answer to Vette411's question, I've had that #5 spot confirmed in writing several times and trust my dealer (given its reputation and my past dealings with it) to honour that spot or move me up on the list if others ahead of me drop out, which is looking more and more unlikely as time passes. When I last checked 2 months ago, there were about 60 people on its Z06 list. I've also got written confirmation that I'll pay no more than MSRP, just like my C8 Stingray. IMO it all comes down to the dealership: a good one will have no problem confirming all this in writing.

Does anyone have an actual letter or listing from their dealer that states their position in line for a Z06
I have a feeling that these lists are subject to change !!! Good luck to those on the lists at MSRP

Bill Spencer has one single list that's for all special models (Z06, ERay, ZR1 if that occurs etc) and are good at communicating it. I'm #54 so hoping folks end up with other models so that this wait isn't years...lol.

I even thought I'd be smart and pay the $5k VIN selection premium to jump the queue but they won't have any monkey business like that...hehe.

Bill Spencer has one single list that's for all special models (Z06, ERay, ZR1 if that occurs etc) and are good at communicating it. I'm #54 so hoping folks end up with other models so that this wait isn't years...lol.

I even thought I'd be smart and pay the $5k VIN selection premium to jump the queue but they won't have any monkey business like that...hehe.
Bill Spencer isn't an EV dealer so won't be getting any Erays, and they have confirmed any Zr1s they do get will be sold at market value because there won't be many. So that list is all Z06. This is directly from Andrew Spencer back in Nov 2020 when I reached out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread