RIP
Ontario You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Jan 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Yonge Street Cruise - Saturday July 25, 2009@12PM

Just thought I'd post this. As far as I see from the forum, nothing has been scheduled for that day. There is a Touge day and the Cruise In On The Parkway on Sunday.

I'd like to set a rain date for Saturday August 15 as there are many events in between these 2 dates and the long weekend.

I know last year, the weather kept alot of people from coming out. Very rainy season last year. Let's hope it's not a repeat. FWIW, last year's original date was rain but the rain date was a go, just a little overcast but the sun did come out for the cruise. And no it didn't rain that day.

We'll do the same as last year. Meet up at The Docks on Polson St at 12pm with a 1pm departure time and cruise up Yonge Street to The Miller Tavern just south of the 401.

If someone can let the CCO group know about this, that would be great. Let's try and get as many cars out there.

And all generations of Corvette's are welcome for this cruise. And if you know of any Cadillac's (Jon and Alex), Sky's (Pinkygal), Solstice's (Howie) and Porsche's (Eshel), they are welcome too.

Remember to bring your radio's, sunblock for the vert and coupe drivers/passengers and water to drink on the drive. Hoping it's a 30+ degree day with a UV and humidex over 100%.

Please RSVP if you are coming. Add my cell to your phonebooks so that if someone is late, they can call. My cell is 416-450-7214.

I hope to see alot of cars there.

Stan.

Rollcall for Sat July 26:
Zeeman28a
PAID4BYX
Jon04CTSV
Baby Blue
ID Twins
Cargo247 (Maybe)
Corrado
2x Saturn Sky's
Getoples
3xvette
Randy79
Jutskin
GrtBigC
Link2cooltoy (49.9%)
Spocc (50/50)
HyeJack

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone that came out. I feel bad about the bad weather but I had a good time. If you're free, we'll try again on Aug 16th. :thumbs:

Thanks for coming out Spocc (Pete), Coedvette (Eddie), Randy, 75Stingray (Alex), PAID4BYX (Dhonnie), Corrado, 3xVette (Steve and Janet), BabyBlue (Paul). Good meeting you Pete and Eddie. Hope to see you at future cruises. :thumbs:

Anyone else take some pictures?

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread