Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2010
calgaryrednecktown
VetteCoins
Car
2003 z06
I have "BB Triflo Bullet exhaust hooked up to a SLP and Hpipe". I can't stand how noisy it is. Does anyone have a quieter system (only looking for a bolt on the rear joint in front of the axle), that isn't the stock setup? I dont need it that quiet. Somewhere in between what I have now and stock.

OR does anyone make a muffler/resonator as small as the cat in this picture? My muffler shop couldn't even find one, 12" was the smallest. I don't want to put one in the trans tunnel, its just so tight there, so I want to put in the back end, where if goes back and forth for a foot each.

_MG_3914.jpg

this is what I have, billy boat bullets.

c5-bullet-system-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Have you thought about the Z06 exhaust? Would that be too quiet? I would look at GHL's. I have only heard good things about them. I think if you use a muffler the size of the cats and do nothing at the back, you'll end up with an exhaust even louder than the one you want to get rid of.

I have the z06 stocker above axle, been reading up that it doesn't affect power, but how is that possible, lots of muffling there....

I have to find the exhaust, there is no muffling going on right now.
Found them, they are Billy boat bullets....updated first post.
c5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread