Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2009
FRANCE
VetteCoins
Car
2003 z06
Hello,

I'm french & new owner of a 03 Z06 Millenium Yellow Corvette - It's my all first Corvette - I waited 20 years before to "jump" and I'm really happy since now 4 months

I'm looking for a Canadian cluster inst. part number #10337628 (or 10315862). It's for a Z06 model with HUD option.
thanks for your help.
jm

Welcome JM,

This would be a good place to start your search:

Welcome to Ultimate Performance Car they have an online store.

Most, if not all, Corvette specialty stores in Canada have a good website so you can order what you need from there, so it should be an easy task to find your parts.

Contact them. I am sure they can get it for you. If you need more help, just send another message.

Welcome JM,

This would be a good place to start your search:

Welcome to Ultimate Performance Car they have an online store.

Most, if not all, Corvette specialty stores in Canada have a good website so you can order what you need from there, so it should be an easy task to find your parts.

Contact them. I am sure they can get it for you. If you need more help, just send another message.

Hello Rowarrior,

thanks for the link. Request part sent, wait and see. Again thanks for your fast answer, I really apreciate.
Will keep you inform about their answer and maybe ask you a favor (free of charge of course...):seeya:

Sure buddy,

but...

I would ask you for a favour in return, get some pretty French girls in your Vette, park it infront of the Eiffel tower and take a picture for us to see!!!

:D

:nono:, my wife won' t appreciate :eek:

This one but without girls !!!! sorry

dscn0815.jpg

I would take a picture of the Concord with Corvettes over a picture of a Corvette with girls any day! Alright, most days... Very cool picture and welcome to the forum!!!

Does someone could contact by phone Ac Delco 1-800-223-3526, and ask if cluster inst 10337628 is available and price as well, or a local ACDelco dealer (Canadian) the phone # above is maybe in the us

My english is not so good to talk by phone.
In advance thanks for your precious help.
Below, copy of AC Delco e-mail

Thank you for contacting AC Delco. We appreciate the time you have taken
> to write us.
>
> Regarding your concern about the part #10337628 (CLUSTER ASM-INST), we
> best recommend you to contact ACDelco at 1-800-223-3526. Representative
> are available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to
> 8 p.m.EST.
>
> Thank you for your interest in ACDelco.
>
> ACDelco Customer Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.