Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2011
Spruce Grove, AB
VetteCoins
Car
C6Z
Hey guys I'm looking for some sawblades for my VW. If my research is right, the 93+ C4's were 9.5 rear and 8.5 front, which is what I'm looking for. Condition isn't my main concern as I plan on refinishing them anyways but they can't have any cracks in the lips.

I'd prefer local in Alberta but would consider shipping if its not too much.

Not all VW's are tdi. :nono: :D

1.8t my friend, I'm at about 220whp and 250wtq. Not a lot compared to a vette but still a pretty quick little car.

Anyways I found some so thanks for the help.

Going on this.
6138430060_491bdbe045_z.jpg

Very nice! Is that your car, or are you just going for that look? That looks great IMHO. Post pictures of when you get the wheels installed and have your car sitting the way you want it.

I had a 1.8t engine in 2 Audi A4s and a Passat. Indestructible engines.... Shame about everything else that bolts to them and the electronics or I'd probably still own them. The 1.8T engine was good for almost 400hp (starting from 150) with no changes to the bottom end of the engine. Remarkable considering the amount of power increase!!!

Very nice! Is that your car, or are you just going for that look? That looks great IMHO. Post pictures of when you get the wheels installed and have your car sitting the way you want it.

That is mine. I love the wheels, just looking to change things up a bit. Its on air bags and the 17's will allow me to go lower without making the tires look wonky.
I probably won't have them on till next year, unless I can get adapters made quickly, but I'll be sure to post pics.

I had a 1.8t engine in 2 Audi A4s and a Passat. Indestructible engines.... Shame about everything else that bolts to them and the electronics or I'd probably still own them. The 1.8T engine was good for almost 400hp (starting from 150) with no changes to the bottom end of the engine. Remarkable considering the amount of power increase!!!

They are great motors. Its still fairly low km's (~100k) so I haven't had any major electrical or mechanical issues....yet :D

I did not mean any disrespect to your VW. I have personally had 4 Jetta's over the years and 2 were TDI's.

No disrespect taken. Some just think all VW's are diesels, good to see another enthusiast (unless you dislike them of course ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.