Looks great. I personally like the wheels.. I am not a fan of black wheels. I like to see where the tire ends and the wheel starts.
Another vote for non-black wheels. Never could get to liking black, they remind me too much of the black steel rims we see a lot of in the winter time here.
As always, to each their own...

Reactions: BDK
I have the trident wheels which look great. The standard wheels to me look cheap IMHO. As long as you like them, that is all that matters. Enjoy your car.

Great. What did you put on?
C8 Corvette pic 2 - Aug 19-21.jpg
C8 Corvette pic 3 - Aug 19-21.jpg

Now you are talking grasshopper. Nice wheels. Is that red mist metallic? High wing looks great. I need to be able to get my golf clubs in the trunk without hitting the spoiler - LOL. Looks like you live in the country - lots of gravel. You may want to consider rock guard from ACS - expensive - but look great and protect the sides. Radiator guards for the front from Paragon Performance. Both being installed now. Enjoy your ride. I guess you have to wait a while for the snow to go eh?

Now you are talking grasshopper. Nice wheels. Is that red mist metallic? High wing looks great. I need to be able to get my golf clubs in the trunk without hitting the spoiler - LOL. Looks like you live in the country - lots of gravel. You may want to consider rock guard from ACS - expensive - but look great and protect the sides. Radiator guards for the front from Paragon Performance. Both being installed now. Enjoy your ride. I guess you have to wait a while for the snow to go eh?
Yes, Red Mist. This pic probably shows the color better. I live on a very short gravel road. No issue if you drive slow.
C8 Corvette pic 1 Aug 11-21.jpg

Looks great Sebring C8!! Ialso wrapped the targa top in black on my C7 and am very happy with the look. At some point in the future, if one gets tired of the look its a reversible product.....Cant go wrong.
Paul C7 I have a racing yellow C7 Grand Sport and I want to get the roof wraaped in black but I am not sure about coming down to the top of the windows and the back of the trunk. Do you have pictures of how much you wrapped the top? Just the Tagra top or otherwise? Pictures would be much appreciated. Mine is just too much yellow. Mirrors are already factory painted black.

Paul C7 I have a racing yellow C7 Grand Sport and I want to get the roof wraaped in black but I am not sure about coming down to the top of the windows and the back of the trunk. Do you have pictures of how much you wrapped the top? Just the Tagra top or otherwise? Pictures would be much appreciated. Mine is just too much yellow. Mirrors are already factory painted black.
Hi Paul, on a C6, the Targa bar can be removed. I bought one from a crashed black C6, and swapped it. I can see on a C7 that is unfortunately not an option. I found this one on club Lexus, looks very cleanhttps://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-1st-gen-2015-present/784610-a-pillar-glossy-black-wrap-2.html

Weren’t you looking at getting GM to buy back your car in another thread? Have you decided to keep it? I don’t know what problems you had with your car but if they’re all settled then excellent, and you will love the car!
Yes, and it just arrived today and picking up on Thursday . Now, to get the roof wrap.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.