I realize this is off topic, but all of this wrapping discussion motivated me to attack my side mirrors (C6). I wanted to try the "SuperWrap" I linked to earlier. It was an easy ordering process, and it arrived within 2 days of the order.

Here are the before/after photos:
1603993714252.png

1603993735156.png

I realize this is off topic, but all of this wrapping discussion motivated me to attack my side mirrors (C6). I wanted to try the "SuperWrap" I linked to earlier. It was an easy ordering process, and it arrived within 2 days of the order.

Here are the before/after photos:
View attachment 45128

View attachment 45129
Did you apply the wrap.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Yes. It was the "Superwrap" product which is advertised as a "DIY Sprayable vinyl wrap":

It looks really smooth in the pics..... I would have thought the vinal wrap would have been a bit 'textured'..... nice job.

Where did you get it done. Looking to get my 2022 C8 done.
Weren’t you looking at getting GM to buy back your car in another thread? Have you decided to keep it? I don’t know what problems you had with your car but if they’re all settled then excellent, and you will love the car!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.