YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
As I have been blessed with a few rather awesome Kijiji finds of late ...
I thought I'd start this thread for letting my Alberta Corevtte friends know what might be an awesome Kijiji find.
As I am not always looking for crap on Kijiji, I am always checking out CCF ... so I will start with this one.
As we know the link will be no good once it is sold and removed from Kijiji. If anyone is looking for
near new 400km only C7 Stingray Rubber with Wheels & tmps might be too hard to not consider ...

C7 Factory Corvette runflat Tires and rims | Tires & Rims | Edmonton | Kijiji

That is a heck of a deal! ... off hand I can't tell if the tire sizes fit Z51 cars?
The Rubber sizes the same as my 2016 & 2017 - Z51
285/30z/r20 & 245/35z/r19
The Wheels appear to be either "Silver" or "Sterling Silver"

This Tire/Wheels/tpms package is not needed by myself but you can likely see why I wanted to share this ad. Hopefully links like this will bring more to the attention of people not expecting to find stuff like this ... my find(s) will soon be popping up in a different thread on CCF - the "winter add ons" thread :Woot:

Last edited:
Reactions: frankmp
Looked at them this morning for a friend. Guy had said he bought them from a friend having a c7 and he put them on his c6 non wide body to find they didnt fit right. Said they were from a my2015 c7 z51 car but something is fishy with the date stamps on tires. Two are in mid 2015 one in 2014 and one over 5 years old made in 2013. I wouldnt think the date stamps would vary that much if they came together from factory......but they do look new and rims look perfect. He offered them at $1500 even..... I see someone in lethbridge on kigigi wants $2k for just the same z51 rims (sorry didnt realize some images were out of focus until later) RIMG0492.JPGRIMG0494.JPGRIMG0495.JPG
RIMG0496.JPG
RIMG0493.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii and ccltj
Looked at them this morning for a friend. Guy had said he bought them from a friend having a c7 and he put them on his c6 non wide body to find they didnt fit right. Said they were from a my2015 c7 z51 car but something is fishy with the date stamps on tires. Two are in mid 2015 one in 2014 and one over 5 years old made in 2013. I wouldnt think the date stamps would vary that much if they came together from factory......but they do look new and rims look perfect. He offered them at $1500 even..... I see someone in lethbridge on kigigi wants $2k for just the same z51 rims (sorry didnt realize some images were out of focus until later)View attachment 20697View attachment 20699View attachment 20700View attachment 20701View attachment 20698
True as with everything on kijiji it is a buyers due diligence that is required ... not someone who just says ... hey lookie lookie.
What you say was also disclosed to me ... the seller was rather up front with it which I commend him for 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Noticed New Splash Guards that I found were a must for minimizing rocker panel impacts a bit.
If I remember correctly, I believe I paid about $200 with my "new buyer discount".

Corvette C7 OEM Splash Guards | Other Parts & Accessories | Calgary | Kijiji
Saw those some time ago. I think i paid $85 for the rears after you gave me the northgate parts guy name..Cody?? As far as the fronts i think the gm accessory size is useless. Hardly sticks out much more than oem. ACS fronts the way to go...and better yet with the even wider xl pair. But you pay for what you get....

Keep in mind that the combinations in both these ads is the base C6 or base C7 size. Still a great price if this is the sizes you are looking for but the 19/20 combo does help fill those wheelwells....
you bet ... it's amazing how the sellers of these kijiji items do not think mentioning specifications including the size of the wheels and tires matter ... it's always buyer beware

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.