Very nice looking units. Well appointed too. Unfortunately I did not see one with a furnace... only A/C.

Alberta spring / summers / fall. :Banghead:

Oh s**t.... didn't check for that....... ah get one custom made ( Canadian version ) ... or if you stay here only the summer and 6 months in the warm you don't need a furnace.....

B

Reactions: ddgermann
OK, I see a trailer so I can haul them both
... but ...
I might need a bigger truck honey :angelic:
2017_Sundowner_Trailers_48_Aluminum_Enclosed_2_Car_Trailer_1uWgL2.jpg

Last edited:
Boo.... you took the fun out with all the actual facts Eric. ;)
Unless it a really small boat. :(

View attachment 12537

:ROFL:

LMAO.... A dozerboat ... those are the coolest things. First time I saw one I thought they looked like a midway bumper boat until I seen them working...

Sorry Derek... Didn't mean to ruin the fun... I was just concerned that a bunch of members were going to rush out and buy them without realizing that they wouldn't be able to B-Train another trailer.... and then sue the forum staff for not correcting your post before they went out and wasted a lot of money on something they couldn't use properly.... Admin would have to sell our Corvettes and the forum would have to shut down and everyone would be faced with joining the CSCF (Canadian Smart Car Forum) .....instead .....

Wow! I'm a hero!

:claphigh::higher1::upup::worship:

LMAO.... A dozerboat ... those are the coolest things. First time I saw one I thought they looked like a midway bumper boat until I seen them working...

Sorry Derek... Didn't mean to ruin the fun... I was just concerned that a bunch of members were going to rush out and buy them without realizing that they wouldn't be able to B-Train another trailer.... and then sue the forum staff for not correcting your post before they went out and wasted a lot of money on something they couldn't use properly.... Admin would have to sell our Corvettes and the forum would have to shut down and everyone would be faced with joining the CSCF (Canadian Smart Car Forum) .....instead .....

Wow! I'm a hero!

:claphigh::higher1::upup::worship:

Haha... yes I can’t imagine the pressure you must be under Eric being forced to act like an adult.
I have to act that way sometimes as well. But not today....
I enjoy your “responsible” humour... don’t ever stop. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread