Too bad, I rather enjoyed his humor but: "Some have been calling for him to be fired for years - but it looks like he might have actually taken it a bit too far this time. The Top Gear presenter has been suspended by the BBC following a ‘fracas’ with a producer, and the show’s been cancelled this Sunday." Article from Motoring Research

I watched one of his shows one time and that was enough for me. I've come across his stuff on Youtube occasionally. People love to have someone to hate and I think he is filling that niche, sort of like Don Cherry.:(

Now the question is will this be the career change than Colin has been waiting for to bring him out of retirement??

Must be abrasive and a car-nut??? Could be the role he was made for!!!!

Just kidding Colin, you know I love you........

It would be a fun job I'm sure. Would you be willing to give up your role as "The Stig" though?

Cheers,

Garry

Now the question is will this be the career change than Colin has been waiting for to bring him out of retirement??

Must be abrasive and a car-nut??? Could be the role he was made for!!!!

Just kidding Colin, you know I love you........

It would be a fun job I'm sure. Would you be willing to give up your role as "The Stig" though?

Cheers,

Garry

LOL Garry -- my kids, Sid and Jake, would let me out of retirement but I'd have to take them with me.

You do have confidence in me. Believe it or not I'm quite shy.

And a further thought -- I'm sure there are one or 2 here who wish I'd get another job. ......................but I'm not going anywhere, sorry to disappoint.
It's a fun place to hang out in, the pay is good, and most would miss me.(I think) :rofl:

Your ever ubiquitous Colin.

Clarkson will have to do something special to get back this time.
It's not the first time he's caused an issue!

Colin.. A couple of of us sent your name into them this morning.
You should hear back shortly.
It was either you or Keith...??

graham

Clarkson will have to do something special to get back this time.
It's not the first time he's caused an issue!

Colin.. A couple of of us sent your name into them this morning.
You should hear back shortly.
It was either you or Keith...??

graham

I'm waiting for that call with baited breath Graham.:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.