Would you sell if you were offered more than it's worth?

• Total voters
I mashed the go peddle when I was out for a quick run on the weekend and I might have to sell mine quicker that I intend to...IMO, that thing is scary fast with 350HP, I can't beleive the finger prints in the dash if I were in anything with more HP

Reactions: Carson and 12cents
I mashed the go peddle when I was out for a quick run on the weekend and I might have to sell mine quicker that I intend to...IMO, that thing is scary fast with 350HP, I can't beleive the finger prints in the dash if I were in anything with more HP
I might be misunderstanding the statement ... my fingerprints are on the steering wheel and with 460hp, I feel just fine. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: Paul C7 to C8

I might be misunderstanding the statement ... my fingerprints are on the steering wheel and with 460hp, I feel just fine. 😇
Fred is in Newfoundland Sp. The roads are all dirt and a moose or someone playing a fiddle jumps out in front of you every 200 feet.... :rofl:

I decided to throw the car up for sale on the weekend just to see, I ended up driving a C6 for almost 4 years, put a bit of cash into it and was still able to come out ahead. Sad to see it go but the goal was to always get a C6 Z06 or a base C7 and keep it long term, and I'm one step closer now. Prices are clearly nuts now so I'll lurk in the shadows this fall and winter and see what come's up in western Canada.

Pretty much what I did and now have a very nice C7Z

Yes.
I sold my C4 Collector edition over text messages this past winter. Then purchased a 2017 Z06/Z07 coupe from a dealer in Prince Albert, SK and had it shipped to BC. I think I made a great deal seeing as some are now going for as much as $110K I feel pretty good! And it is a blast to drive - wow!
congratulations. Excellent move. Enjoy🥂😷 Cheers 🍻

I have already said no twice to offers that were very difficult to say no to. They were 45k USD for my Jetstream blue Grand Sport convertible with 33k KM . It has 1SB interior and basically every option at that time.

If they can show you the invoice on your next purchase you’re Ahead of the game. They can even give you $99,999.99 without showing the invoice. 🤓😎
Seeing the invoice is a no brainer. I traded my C6 for $3k more than I paid for it 3 years previous, dealt hard and settled at $7k below MSRP on my current ride. Was a win win for me. That was in 2015. Different world out there right now. Great if you just want to sell... Not so great if you are buying. But we do what we want to do and all we need to be is happy.

Users who are viewing this thread