Shinobi350z

I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Apr 30, 2009
Mississausage
VetteCoins
Car
03 350z
I'd like to give this wax a shot, Pierre seems to speak very highly about it...

Do any of you folks know if the sponsor does a discount for members of the board?

Oh and I know this is my first post here - but some of you may remember me, I'm the guy with the Black 350z with the black deep dish wheels - I came to the meets on Sundays pretty regularly last year....

If someone's got some more information - let me know! I'd like to buy the Starter pkg A

Thanks!:canada:

What kind of Corvette is the 350Z?:rofl: Welcome to the forum, hopefully someone can help you out with your questions on the wax. I know we have quite a few members in Sask that are looking forward to using it.

Oh and I know this is my first post here - but some of you may remember me, I'm the guy with the Black 350z with the black deep dish wheels - I came to the meets on Sundays pretty regularly last year....

Hey Sanjay! Good to see you made it on here! You coming to the Chapters thing this Saturday morning? :seeya:

What kind of Corvette is the 350Z?:rofl: Welcome to the forum, hopefully someone can help you out with your questions on the wax. I know we have quite a few members in Sask that are looking forward to using it.

Actually, it's funny you say that about the Z...

It's actually widely regarded as Japan's corvette :D

Pat, I thought it was Saturday morning?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.