Apr 2, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette C8 2023
Province
ON
Wondering if anyone else experiencing the same issue.
After an hour or more of streaming Spotify the audio starts cutting in and out or breaking up. It happens somewhat intermittently, not always the same song.
Playlist is downloaded onto the phone, so this is not an internet connectivity issue on the phone. Once the problem happens, I switch the audio to come out of the speaker on the phone and there is no issue (so problem is wireless connection to the car, not Spotify).
I tried removing the phone from the wireless charger incase it is overheating etc but this does not solve the problem. I have a 2023 C8 and its an iPhone15 Pro Max.
Anyone else having a similar issue?

I have s ‘23 and iPhone 15 Pro. No issues. Heat can affect Bluetooth. Next time try it without placing it in the charger. Put the phone in your cup holder and see if the problem occurs.
I have had it happen when not in the charger, the charger is not the issue. And the issue is actually not Bluetooth.
When I hit the issue, I disable wifi on my phone and it disconnects CarPlay and reconnects CarPlay via Bluetooth which works almost flawlessly (the audio breaks up once in a while but it’s 99% better). It’s a workaround, still unclear whether wifi issue is with the phone or the vehicle.

Reactions: DenisC8
I have had it happen when not in the charger, the charger is not the issue. And the issue is actually not Bluetooth.
When I hit the issue, I disable wifi on my phone and it disconnects CarPlay and reconnects CarPlay via Bluetooth which works almost flawlessly (the audio breaks up once in a while but it’s 99% better). It’s a workaround, still unclear whether wifi issue is with the phone or the vehicle.
You just solved your own problem. Use Bluetooth. ;)