WTF. The last two days we have temps in the low teens, Most of the snow melts, we can see grass again and then this White Crap covers everything.

Man I have had enough of this winter. Bring on the Spring NOW!!!!:canada:

:agree: :agree: :agree:

WTF is absolutely correct!!! I hate this S*** !!!! :swear: :swear: :swear::swear: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to have my 6 or 7 numbers to hit so can I move to Arizona !!!!! 300 days of sun on average a year; can't beat that!

Ah, if it were closer to the end of March I would be disappointed about the snow we just got here (-28 the last few days! and no, I don't count the wind chill). I don't get excited about Spring until April. Stupid Prairies and their stupid cold weather.

I'm with you about Arizona! That would be fantabulous! I just don't like all the poisonous stuff that can kill you down there.:rofl: But, you can't have everything I guess...

Its been a rough winter for sure for us further out west. Chinooks just don't seem to be coming our way as much this year, and our famous Ground Hog predicts even MORE winter!

:agree::agree::agree:
Ah, if it were closer to the end of March I would be disappointed about the snow we just got here (-28 the last few days! and no, I don't count the wind chill). I don't get excited about Spring until April. Stupid Prairies and their stupid cold weather.

I'm with you about Arizona! That would be fantabulous! I just don't like all the poisonous stuff that can kill you down there.:rofl: But, you can't have everything I guess...

Its was cold out yesterday but when clearing off the driveway decided to start the car up and
let her idle for a while. Nothing like hearing the chug chug when I was clearing the driveway
made me all warm inside thinking about spring again, its just around the corner.

July!? Common! We have at least 6 solid months to drive our cars!...after the snow melts...er, 5 months.....when it's not raining....um, 3 months...when those kids across the street don't look like they'll harass me...so..2 months...and when it is not too windy.... We have one solid month of driving our cars out here. That's lots of time!

This weather is the leader cause of "mod bug".... I think I have it again... looking at a FAST 102 intake. Shop just did one on a similar modded vette... gained 24RWHP over the stock LS-6... DAMN YOU WINTER!!! If i was DRIVING my car it would NEVER get put in the shop!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.