Aug 16, 2010
Kitchener
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Commemorative
Erm... I can't decide if I want to mount my WindRestrictor or get rid of it... It's not as temporary as the C6 one so as soon as I got it I got cold feet lol :ack:

I got it last year when they came out and took it out just long enough to see what it would sort of look like installed.

Unlighted. It's all wrapped up in the box still. The bastard is installed using 3M VHB tape, the same stuff they use to assemble AIRPLANES keep the siding on SKY SCRAPERS.

Cool -- VHB won't let that sucker come off.

If and when you get her on, post some pics......I'd like to see.Seems they work real well.

C.

ok, stupid question, what is a wind restrictor? and where does it go

thanks guys, i have a soft top and didn't even know about the windrestrctor. i have the mesh style that came with my car when i bought it. of course my hair is cut really short so i never gave it any thought. lol

Hi, mine is an 02 convertible and I'm 6ft., always have my baseball cap on and with the top down never feel any excessive wind. My cap has never blown off (yet). In fact the wind I do feel is what is pleasant about the topless car.But then again (imo) i may be the odd one that likes the feel of the wind.
Al.....

Hi, mine is an 02 convertible and I'm 6ft., always have my baseball cap on and with the top down never feel any excessive wind. My cap has never blown off (yet). In fact the wind I do feel is what is pleasant about the topless car.But then again (imo) i may be the odd one that likes the feel of the wind.
Al.....

Like you Al, my brother is 6'3" and he has no issues with wind in his '06 rag.

I'm considerably shorter at 5'11" and must say I've not noticed anything excessive either. -- It's actually about as calm as mine with the roof removed.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.