Aug 16, 2010
Kitchener
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Commemorative
Hmm. I got a C5 WindRestrictor and not sure I want to install it. Got cold feet after I was starting to prepare to install.

Now I need to decide if I want to put it in or sell it. :swear:

That is always the dilemma! Let us know which way you want to go or if you install it. As I've never seen one of these in person, I have no say as to whether you should put it in or not. Good luck with the decision!!!!

The VHB tape is what really made me pause, that stuff's no joke. The thing it self looks really good, even propped it up to see what it looked like and it was still really good. But then doubt snuck in my mind "What if I start driving it and then decide I don't like it... VHB tape. AIRPLANES ARE MADE WITH IT. IT'S SELF HEALING."

We use VHB at work all the time....but never on a painted surface. You are right. That tape is serious stuff but it does come off...of chrome... I'm not sure about paint though. I imagine it would with a little heat and some time. That would scare me as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.