I've decided to go with 15% on the small rear window. ill go with that for now and see how it looks. looks good kerry!
Thanks. I have had darker tints on other cars but loving the 15% better. Looks closer to natural.

i agree kerry .
Plus harder to see at night if to dark and if you come across a cop in a bad mood he can ticket you for to dark a tint. Think mine look very close to factory. Except for the headlights. LOL.

too dark kinda cheapens the look of the car, imo
True, and the police really don't like them. I don't blame them either. I wouldn't want be them when pulling over a car and not being able to see the person's hands. You never know whats on the other side. A mild light is just enough to keep the sun's rays off.

• Agree
Reactions: vintageracer
I did 35% tint on sides and rear. It looks great, but I only have 24km on her so I can't comment on the driving experience. Bring on spring, I can't wait to hit the road :cool:
DSC02946 2.jpg

I'm not from GTA area, but I tint everything, even my wife's rides now. I've had from 50-5% done on a variety of them, and I'm my opinion anything about 35% is a waste of money for car tinting abu dhabi, 15-20% is probably the 'sweet zone' for those wanting dark but not to dark, and my preferred is limo 5%. It does impact driving at night somewhat, but I've had it that way for so long it doesn't even phase me anymore and driving at night is just fine.
I believe ONT is a little more strict than us here, so Id suggest 20%, police hardly will ever bother you with that % unless your driving like an idiot
Hello. How many of you add this service to your detailing company? is it hard to do? Can you go mobile with this service?

I can vouch for Chris at Do it right tints. He did my car couple years ago still looks great. I'm planning to go see him in a week or so with the GF's car she had her tint done elsewhere when car was new 7 years ago but back window is bubbling (everywhere else is still good) so he's going to pull the bad tint out and redo the back window. Not expecting any issues after he's done. 👍

Reactions: TCinthe6
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.