Oct 19, 2014
LaSalle
VetteCoins
Car
1992 LT1 Convertible
I am interested in making a wind resistor for my convertible. The only one I can find that is available commercially is a vinyl bag that goes over (and joins) the two seats.
I think it looks ridiculous.
I've seen some YouTubes by people who made some for their Beemers but none for a C4.
Anyone out there with any help on this? I'm thinking a 3/8" sheet of clear plexiglas that would be removable and some kind of aluminum brackets.
Uploaded via Android app.jpeg

Reactions: JCWP and MikeysZ06
I am interested in making a wind resistor for my convertible. The only one I can find that is available commercially is a vinyl bag that goes over (and joins) the two seats.
I think it looks ridiculous.
I've seen some YouTubes by people who made some for their Beemers but none for a C4.
Anyone out there with any help on this? I'm thinking a 3/8" sheet of clear plexiglas that would be removable and some kind of aluminum brackets. View attachment 15073
Lovely car. I had a 03 C5 vert and I ordered one from a place in the USA. They probably make for your car as well. I don't remember the name; however, I will try to locate site for you. As well, Google wind restrictor C4 corvette.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread