This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Contest Win a WindRestrictor ($600 USD Value) - Photo Contest

There are many reasons I feel my rear ends are most deserving of a WindRestrictor. One is the fact that they both like cruising with the Targa top off no matter what the temperature is. Another would be that once my wife sees the picture I took and then posted, I may be sleeping in it if I don't win!!!

Last edited:
Reminder we are now a week away from closing this contest so if you've not submitted an entry start thinking about it. If you have submitted one thank you.

Remember you can always edit your post in case you want to change or update your photo however this thread will be locked shut next Friday Dec 6 and we will only consider your first entry in this thread.

Good luck.

Reactions: Windrestrictor

A photo I took with my iX during my last cruise day of a 2019 Scenic Journey that included this photo-op of Three Sisters near Canmore Alberta - photobombed by my Corvette (as usual)
An itty-bitty photoshop advocating effort on my vanity plate to perhaps define why this might be the best ... and I will say the iX is an awesome phone/camera for capturing stuff this this too.

Last edited:
Girls and Boys,

2 Days LEFT for our Windrestrictor contest (thanks @Windrestrictor ).

Remember this thread will be locked tomorrow night at midnight (or shortly after) EST.

Your submissions will be final at that point (so feel free to edit or change them up as you see fit today and tomorrow).

If you have UNDER 10 posts by contest close time your entry will NOT be considered. So far I only see one such entry from @WARLORD so please ensure you contribute some posts.

Again, you can change (edit) you pic. Please only submit one pic. If you have multiples we will only consider your last submission.

Good luck. Make them funny, scary, different anything for that extraordinary backside shot.

OKAY.....take your pick !!!!!

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 1.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 3.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 24