Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
This is from their web site.....

Show your GM vehicle at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

TIME: 9am - 4pm
ADDRESS: 9280 Airport Rd, Mount Hope.

The Wills family is pleased to be hosting a GM-only car show at the popular Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.

Admission is free for car driver & one passenger but donations towards the Museum are certainly appreciated.

There is no restriction as to how many GM vehicles can register for the show. Please note this is not a judged event but there will be door prizes.

Gift bags will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.

The cafe at the museum will be open for breakfast and lunch purchases and a BBQ will be offered at special pricing for the event.

The museum is also offering a unique photo opportunity for drivers to take a picture of their vehicle in front of 1 of 3 different aircrafts for a $5 donation (bring your camera)!

General admission prices are still in effect for general public attending the museum.

Get ready for an awesome day of showcasing GM's heritage, great food, music, and touring the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.

Visit Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum - Canadian Aviation History | Wartime Vintage Aircraft for more information.

To register or for additional enquiries, email: [email protected]

Sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday, although once again I'll be missing church :(

List of Aircraft Available for Photos

B251.jpg

North American B-25J Mitchell Mk. III Vintage Bomber Aircraft | Aircraft History | Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum

Harvard2131.jpg

North American Harvard Mk. IV Vintage Trainer Aircraft | Aircraft History | Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum

CF51.jpg

Northrop CF-5A Freedom Fighter Vintage Fighter Aircraft | Aircraft History | Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum

Might just make it myself; we were talking about this event just last night.
And Wayne, may I also mention, that most of the aircraft at CWH are trainer type airplanes. Canadian trainers are YELLOW. So I think you are way out on the no yellow cars allowed thing. You are just going to have to put up with the bugs.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Please remember that the gates do not open until 9. I don't want all of you stuck outside waiting!
;)
Registration is not required.
It's more so we can let the museum know numbers and for me to know who and what is coming. We have 181 people registered as of this morning. The list has grown exponentially over the past week. We have 200 goodie bags and t-shirts available for the first 200 to arrive.
:driving:
If anyone has any questions please email me: [email protected] and I'll be glad to answer them.

Can't wait, I am so excited and can't focus on ANYTHING this week! I'll be in the registration tent. Come and say hi :)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread