Well, just like the car, no matter how good she looks, she'll end up costing you money...not to mention the depreciating looks/value, high maintenance costs, the sound of an inline 4 is about as understandable as the words she speaks and if you keep spinning the tires like in the commercial, you'll go through a lot of rubber and that can't be cheap.

HA! But seriously, good commercial. Nice looking little car with what they do in with the interior. Black and red is always a good combo. And I can't actually believe that that little car can spin the tires!

I just read that the Abarth has 160hp which really isn't that bad for such a little car. Then, since it is turbocharged, a quick trip to see Manny and I bet you could get that thing over 200!

I just read that the Abarth has 160hp which really isn't that bad for such a little car. Then, since it is turbocharged, a quick trip to see Manny and I bet you could get that thing over 200!

I am sure that FIAT has something :) as Michael Schumacher drives one as his daily vehicle !
and if I recall correctly, at some point he "hijacked" a cab and got pulled over for speeding while the cab driver was on the passanger seat enjoying the scary ride :rofl:

I worked at a dodge/fiat deal for a bit. Interesting car but watch out they added a oil viscosity sensor for north American markets meaning if the oil gets too cold ecu gets the oil to thick signal. And the car will not turn over it just displays a message adding you to plug in oil pan heater and wait. Which could be annoying if you forgot to plug it in on a -40 night?

I worked at a dodge/fiat deal for a bit. Interesting car but watch out they added a oil viscosity sensor for north American markets meaning if the oil gets too cold ecu gets the oil to thick signal. And the car will not turn over it just displays a message adding you to plug in oil pan heater and wait. Which could be annoying if you forgot to plug it in on a -40 night?

Annoying but would you not have to plug in any car on a -40 night? Anyone who doesn't plug it in shouldn't expect their car to be very 'happy' when trying to start at that temp.

With the right oil in there for our climate I doubt there would be too much problem with proper precautions.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread