I’ve contacted GM Canada Customer Service twice by phone and once on line. They keep telling me they will send an email with info regarding my order, but to date I still haven’t received anything.
I contacted them using the chat on chevrolet.ca and they responded both time by email within 4-6 hours...

This is what a response looks like... pretty generic...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210421-152035_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210421-152035_Gmail.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: MY21C8
If you are a March allocation you should be 3000. Orders go to 3000 from 2000 in a couple of days from when you get the allocation so I'm not sure why you'd still be 2000, that would imply you just received an April allocation.

You can email Lori at the ncm with the following:

[email protected]

Just give her your order number and ask for the TPW.

The NCM has this info for museum delivery but they provide the info to non museum deliveries because they like to so please don't hound them for constant updates as they have no obligation to actually do this for us.
Awesome and thank you! I was advised I have a TPW of May 17th!

My dealer called me last week to tell me my car was being built this week, ( TPW April 19) . I contacted GM chat yesterday to ask about my build and they said quote " I don't have an update on your order from our Order Desk as yet." Just wondering what is going on.

I contacted them using the chat on chevrolet.ca and they responded both time by email within 4-6 hours...

This is what a response looks like... pretty generic...
I actually got a call from GM Customer Service today and they basically read your response to me. 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.