Vette Insurance

Hi I'm currenty with RBC, just how out of touch are insurance companies. RBC will lose all my business which is about $7500.00 per year.

I have been with them for about 12 years, no claims no cost them. But I pay them , this is bad business. I think It is time the insurance companies should listen and look at facts, I should not have to change. Well the insurance business is about money collecting and refusing. I must wounder if they related to the government....lol
Thanks for the reply I will shop around... Im just pissed at these folks.

enzo

Call Cindy @ Johnson insurance.

I used to date a girl in the insurance agency and all of her friends used Johnson Insurance.

Tell her Michael Bohdanowicz sent you. I do a lot of business with them and I have not found anyone who is close to comparable.

Cindy O'Brien
Service Supervisor
Johnson Inc.
Phone (519)668-1003
Toll Free 1-800-344-1059

I'm paying $1,400/yr and I've had three accidents in the last two years and a speeding ticket.

I have had excellent experiences with them. They were quick to pay out when I was t-boned by someone running a red light. The adjuster was there the next day and I had my cheque a couple days later.

SGI all the way in Sask or Alberta!! (Yes it is available to AB residents now)

Holy Moly! Available to Alberta residence? Well, I guess there are so many people in Alberta from Saskatchewan, they figured, why not? SGI must be way cheaper than anyone in Alberta...unless they adjust their rates for people from out of province?

I have four vehicles, my house, jewelry, you name it with State Farm.
We have been with the same agent for over 20 years.
On my vette with Full coverage ( No Restrictions) I pay $68.00 per month.
This winter I have taken off the liability portion, kept the fire and theft on it and my premium is $5.85 p/m.
On a couple of occasions I have called to put the insurance back on for a decent weekend and they have reinstated the insurance at no cost. Still $5.85 p/m.
This is luckily with no claims in many many years.:canada:

What a coincidence!!! How do you other bean counter buddies like that you used to have a heart beat??? (Just kidding !)
[mob][/mob]

I'm an oddity.

They gave me wierd looks when I pulled up in a 400rwhp 300c family sedan.

I wonder what they are going to do when I pull up with a 500+rwhp z06.

The frickin accountant drives a yellow z06! wth look at that hood. Its going to be priceless.

Well Saskatchewan= SGI. I pay about $120 per year for antique plates. then another about $120 per year for liability, fire, theft, collision, and glass. Of course I don't plate it for the year so I don't even pay that much. For storage I leave the package on but remove collision.

T

I love this province.

I have four vehicles, my house, jewelry, you name it with State Farm.
We have been with the same agent for over 20 years.
On my vette with Full coverage ( No Restrictions) I pay $68.00 per month.
This winter I have taken off the liability portion, kept the fire and theft on it and my premium is $5.85 p/m.
On a couple of occasions I have called to put the insurance back on for a decent weekend and they have reinstated the insurance at no cost. Still $5.85 p/m.
This is luckily with no claims in many many years.:canada:

Mark you get a great price, I have been with State Farm for almost 30 years and my rate is $100 more then yours
a month as a DD in the summer only, they reduce it to $29.00 a month for fire and theft in the winter.
Thinking of changing to someone else that is cheaper like Armstrong in Gtown.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.