Elkhart blue, black leather interior, black vert top, all chrome accessories and custom chrome wheels.
Ziggy: my color right now is Elkhart Blue, black wheels, spoiler and interior (GT2 seats); however, I like the orange and the blade silver - leaning to the blade silver right now - lots of time to change. I love all three of these colors - many others are nice as well. I do not think my order (because it is a vert) will get processed until later in the spring? As well, the vert is approx. $8K more than coupe and the Z51 with FE4 is approx another $8K before adding on: carbon fiber interior trim & front lift system. So, this car will probably cost a fair bit more than a C7 with the same options, I believe. Trade-in on my C7 (12,800km) will probably be crappy even though it is spotless? I do have a fair bit of cash set aside; but, was wondering (appreciate your comments) about, perhaps not getting the Z51/FE4 pkg. ($10K saving or more including tax)? My current car is not a Z51 and it handles quite well for the driving I do. The GT2 seats are another $1500.00 as well.

I live in Texas and placed my order for the C8 with a dealer in Kentucky. My wife and I first selected SGM with red/black seats, but after seeing the SGM it had a blue tint in the daylight. My dealer said that’s because of the blue base instead of a brown base for earlier year grey’s. Our order was submitted for LBR with black interior, 2LT, GT2 seats, NPP and engine appearance package. This will be our 6th Vette with a variety of colors.

Reactions: Dik and 12cents
I live in Texas and placed my order for the C8 with a dealer in Kentucky. My wife and I first selected SGM with red/black seats, but after seeing the SGM it had a blue tint in the daylight. My dealer said that’s because of the blue base instead of a brown base for earlier year grey’s. Our order was submitted for LBR with black interior, 2LT, GT2 seats, NPP and engine appearance package. This will be our 6th Vette with a variety of colors.
Awesome. Enjoy!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread