Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC

This is weird because I chose the Elkhart Blue metallic; but really like the blade silver and sebring orange myself and that is just from seeing them on the WWW. I still have lots of time to decide as a final color. I like his rationale as well for deciding on a color.

Reactions: Gilles27
Yeah, I had a 96 CE vert - pewter silver - looked great!! I am leaning that way - blade silver with black GT2 seats and interior.
Perfect combination IMO. I think black wheels would also go nicely. That is going to be one super looking ride. Yup, I'm officially jealous.

I am going with the Elkhart Lake Blue on our build. I did see the Orange in person at a US Dealership and it was spectacular just not my personality. I think all colours are well done, even the Zeus Bronze looks good in the photos I have seen.
I agree. Therein lies the problem - too many choices. If I was a young man I'd probably go with the orange. I think I will go with the blade silver even though I love the Elkhart blue - right now it is EB. Black wheels. Then again, I may stay with the EB. Not bad as I've narrowed it from the 12 to two.:banghead::banghead:

I sat in an orange one at a dealership in Detroit and it looks nice but I would be concerned about resale value. I personally like the arctic white with red interior and red brake callipers. I’m thinking the dual stripe package also adds a racing feel to the look.
iOS Image - 3714049802.jpg
iOS Image - 2195010932.jpg

I sat in an orange one at a dealership in Detroit and it looks nice but I would be concerned about resale value. I personally like the arctic white with red interior and red brake callipers. I’m thinking the dual stripe package also adds a racing feel to the look.
View attachment 33869View attachment 33870
Looks super as well. My 03 C5 was white with black interior.

I don't think there are any colours that don't look great on the C8 Corvette!

Personally, I like loud colours: suitable for a loud car. Yellow, Orange, Rapid Blue, Red... yeah.

Reactions: kerry4
Black.

Around here, a corvette is a “cop magnet”.

Anything to stand out LESS is well worth it.

Heck, even my black 88 ‘vert has been followed by the rcmp longer than I’m comfortable with. It’s like they’re hanging back there with the expectation I’ll do something “juvenile” sooner or later....

This will be my third Vette over the years. First was blue. Second was black. Black shows every speck of dust and scuff or scratch marks. Just to hard to keep it looking nice. Going orange this time. Never owned an orange car in my life so hope its not a mistake. The only C8 I have seen in person was in white, but had tan interior and I just felt it clashed and didn't suit it. Just my opinion.

Reactions: OttawaKev
This will be my third Vette over the years. First was blue. Second was black. Black shows every speck of dust and scuff or scratch marks. Just to hard to keep it looking nice. Going orange this time. Never owned an orange car in my life so hope its not a mistake. The only C8 I have seen in person was in white, but had tan interior and I just felt it clashed and didn't suit it. Just my opinion.
I think it is a great choice - with black wheels and black interior . Blade silver and Elkhart Blue? I like all three. Actually, the color selection is damn good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread