Mar 9, 2009
Saskatoon, Sask.
VetteCoins
Car
2005 vert
Hello all.... aside from the for sale on here..where is the best place to sell ur vette? Autotrader..newspaper...etc etc? Going to sell mine and possibly get a C5..something without the sill and easier on the knees getting out if thats possible.

thanks
Rob

I would say KIJIJI for sure!!

I would not waste your money on the classifieds they are totaly useless in 2009! I cant believe the newspapers havent dried up and blown away yet.

Auto trader is also good, but costs a lot and has terrible customer service.

Brent

I would say KIJIJI for sure!!

I would not waste your money on the classifieds they are totaly useless in 2009! I cant believe the newspapers havent dried up and blown away yet.

Auto trader is also good, but costs a lot and has terrible customer service.

Brent

TERRIBLE customer service. I phoned them multiple times during business hours over a three week period to try and get my Camaro in the Classic trader. No answer, left a message with my contact info each time, no reply. Complained to the head office, no reply. They suck.

Sounds good... looked at the newspaper and yes...pricey is right. I had it on Kijiji twice..only for a couple of days..then knees felt better and took it off but thats where I shall put'er up. Autotrader used to be good...years ago, not good that they dropped the ball. Thanks for the tips.

Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.