Super nice wheels. They look so good compared to how they were......very nice. Looks like a Vancouver island corvette..... :)

LOL Russell -- One of the best purchases/trips I've ever made......All made possible thru our friend Steamer....:D

I think the Green Envy yearns for the west coast again tho. I'm thinking that some day she'll have to 'dip her feet' into the Pacific once more.......tho only up to her ankles. Don't want any brine on those refinished wheels.:D

Enjoy the SE '96 -- tell her I'll look her up some day.

C.

I received a disappointing call from Manny on Friday.
He informed me that after dropping off my wheels to Wheel Wizards and them accepting my wheels, they have decided that they did not wish to refinish them (apparently due to the complexity of the design). When Manny asked for further explanation, they advised that they would however refinish them for 1000 a wheel. He was upset with them that they would choose to accept the wheels and then decide if they would complete the work.
When I initially spoke to Wheel Wizards, they gave a verbal quote of 200-400 per wheel and am saddened that they would choose to conduct business in this manner. Based upon my conversation with Manny, I'm confident that he will not be returning any time soon (except to pick up my unfinished wheels).

This summer I picked up a spotless set of chromed wheels for our car from a newer Corvette. $800 sounds a lot better than dealing with these guys. Check on Kijiji and you may not have to deal with them at all.

Last edited:
NIce work on the wheels Colin! Those things look brand new.

Thanks Vince -- they did a really splendid job on the wheels and yes they do look brand new and help the car look as if from the factory.

I'm happy with that tho a little concerned about how they treated Terry (from Woodstock)....
Seems somewhat unnecessary what they did to him. :mad:

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread