I want to change the tires and wheels on my Stingray 2019–. I want a smoother ride, and i dont want wide tire, and i dont like this kind of thin rubber on the road
Don’t tell me that i want have the same performance , i know that. I am looking on 18 inches if it is possible and 4 of the size (in order to be able to sell them back )
So what size of tire i should buy , in order to have the same diameter of tire as original.
I do not want performance —— I want smooth ride—
Should have bought a Buick

I want to change the tires and wheels on my Stingray 2019–. I want a smoother ride, and i dont want wide tire, and i dont like this kind of thin rubber on the road
Don’t tell me that i want have the same performance , i know that. I am looking on 18 inches if it is possible and 4 of the size (in order to be able to sell them back )
So what size of tire i should buy , in order to have the same diameter of tire as original.
I do not want performance —— I want smooth ride—

Your questions sounds so ridiculous, I'm assuming you're just posting to pass the time on a snowy January afternoon.
But on the off-chance you're serious, I'll trade you even for my Ford Focus!
It has a much smoother ride than my Corvette.

After all of this discussion I will add my 2 cents..I went from 19 inch wheels and tires on our BMW to 20 inch wheels and tires and I have found no difference in the ride. So you may be in for a big let down going to smaller wheels and taller tires. But If you wish to try you can go to www.tiresize.com/comparison/ and input the size of your existing tire and then put in the size of the replacement tire and it will give you all the specs and you can adjust the size for the best results... Good luck. Hope this helps..

Reactions: ddgermann
After all of this discussion I will add my 2 cents..I went from 19 inch wheels and tires on our BMW to 20 inch wheels and tires and I have found no difference in the ride. So you may be in for a big let down going to smaller wheels and taller tires. But If you wish to try you can go to www.tiresize.com/comparison/ and input the size of your existing tire and then put in the size of the replacement tire and it will give you all the specs and you can adjust the size for the best results... Good luck. Hope this helps..

Ok. I just did .thank you for the suggestion... i saw a lot of good information there.

Your questions sounds so ridiculous, I'm assuming you're just posting to pass the time on a snowy January afternoon.
But on the off-chance you're serious, I'll trade you even for my Ford Focus!
It has a much smoother ride than my Corvette.

I have received good information from this Forum... My question is not ridiculous by the way. This is a serious question.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.