Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
Now pushed back from 2025 to 2026, I've had a couple of top dealers reach out to me to ask about this interior and what was going to happen?
I described this photo but didn't have an image of it until now. The wall of buttons has to go somewhere and as it was described to me from one of my sources, it will look like the OLED wrap around dash that is in the Escalade. The buttons will go where the current infotainment screen is. The blacked out area at the top of the steering wheel which is for Super Cruise in the Cadillac that gives hands free driving technology may make an appearance if this image if followed for the car.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 225143.png

I don’t think it will happen until C9
It's possible Denis. The question is are they going to bother doing the mid cycle refresh or not? The focus thus far with the C8 is bringing out new models and not doing any refresh. Most people like what they have already, so they may decide against it. As usual it's wait and see.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
It seems the wall beside the passenger is still there. This was a major issue with my copilot and if it stays we would not buy.
Ya, that wall is useless. Get rid of that and have a more ergonomic console.

Now pushed back from 2025 to 2026, I've had a couple of top dealers reach out to me to ask about this interior and what was going to happen?
I described this photo but didn't have an image of it until now. The wall of buttons has to go somewhere and as it was described to me from one of my sources, it will look like the OLED wrap around dash that is in the Escalade. The buttons will go where the current infotainment screen is. The blacked out area at the top of the steering wheel which is for Super Cruise in the Cadillac that gives hands free driving technology may make an appearance if this image if followed for the car. View attachment 123832
I don't like the touch screen for controls. Physical buttons/switches are safer as you can feel them instead of taking your eyes off the road to search for the appropriate icon. Can't use the touch screen if wearing gloves and if you go over a bumpy road, good luck trying to steady your hand to touch the icons. Technology is fine but overdoing it ... nope.

I don't like the touch screen for controls. Physical buttons/switches are safer as you can feel them instead of taking your eyes off the road to search for the appropriate icon. Can't use the touch screen if wearing gloves and if you go over a bumpy road, good luck trying to steady your hand to touch the icons. Technology is fine but overdoing it ... nope.

'Old farts', like I am getting to be, are going to have to learn voice commands.
"Hey Vette, turn the heat up, it's f'n cold in here!"
"Hey Vette, where's the next washroom, and the one after that?"

'Old farts', like I am getting to be, are going to have to learn voice commands.
"Hey Vette, turn the heat up, it's f'n cold in here!"
"Hey Vette, where's the next washroom, and the one after that?"
"Hey Vette, are these seats and upholstery bio-fluid resistant?"

(actually, Hey Google in my 2024 does most of that voice stuff already)

If it were just a bit taller, you could offer a "Corvette selective driver/passenger hot tub option, with heat and massaging jets", for those long cruises.
If it was higher you could ignore your wife! ;)

• Scared
Reactions: Vettenut
I described this photo but didn't have an image of it until now. The wall of buttons has to go somewhere and as it was described to me from one of my sources, it will look like the OLED wrap around dash that is in the Escalade. The buttons will go where the current infotainment screen is. The blacked out area at the top of the steering wheel which is for Super Cruise in the Cadillac that gives hands free driving technology may make an appearance if this image if followed for the car. View attachment 123832

Thanks for the info as always Mr C. ....

Not a fan of that pic ... call me crazy ... but I actually like the wall and the interaction with the push buttons .... put everything on screen and like mentioned before recipe for disaster

My wife loved the C7 grab handle on the passenger side of the consul and passenger door for when we got to through the twisties. They also kept me from puking when we did the ride along with instructors who pushed the car to it's limits at Spring mountain. :Vomit:

• Haha
Reactions: 1st Vette