In Surabaya Indonesia so of course I’m going to try Mexican food...
Hey the place is called Desperados. What could go wrong.
It is actually very good Mexican here. The entertainment is pretty damn good too
1C83A0E0-DCE7-4F65-BAB3-7BACA289A173.jpeg
54893D4C-FC60-44DF-86CE-5331203EA040.jpeg

Came across this really good mouth watering show on global.
Scroll down to select your province.
I am sure there are a lot more than what is listed. Quebec only has one city in the province

I am sure there are a lot more than what is listed. Quebec only has one city in the province
I’ve tried quite a few of the places here and in Edmonton that have been on that show. A few of them have since closed but overall,most of them are still around. Boogies Burgers isn’t as good as a few years ago. Tubby dog on 17th Ave SW is pretty unique. There’s a cinnamon bun place in Edmonton that makes some of the best buns on earth.

One place in particular for next year is at the Hilltop Diner in Langley BC in @nascar03 ‘s neighbourhood. If you can find that episode,watch with a bib on.

Graham, you've been holding out us eh? :Cheers2:
He has been keeping this gem awfully quiet hasn’t he ?? 😉 Not anymore.

I made a comment to @SN-III a couple of weeks ago about going while he was out there but am assuming it slipped by. I was hoping for a group pic from out front of the place but that’ll be on next years agenda.

Her pies are good enough to drive 10/11 hours for.

Hilltop Diner | Breakfast | Lunch | Langley

Reactions: LE BARON
Reviews, especially restaurant reviews are pretty subjective. There's a lot of good one out there.

It is tough to get in that place..
The Pies are to Die for..
The breakfast is authentic
People line-up to get in. Small place, limited seating, limited open hours.

Graham
I’ll have no issues lining up and waiting the morning of next year’s soirée at your place. It’s been on the bucket list of places to eat for awhile. Well worth it I’m told. Meet ya there ! 😉

• Happy
Reactions: nascar03
Lol. I don’t drink much soda pop anymore LE BARON but that new MD is pretty tasty. It’s everywhere now but was only available at KFC/Taco bell in fountain format.
Thought it was the greatest bad in the 70's/80's then feel out of love with it for whatever reason.
Will have to give it a try on your recommendation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.