Badvette

2 You're 10
Aug 20, 2010
Bowmanville Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Z51
Hey Fella's, I'd like to hear some feedback from fellow vette guys on a few mods you have or may not have yet. My dilemma is If could only do one mod what would you do???? the slickness of an under the hood supercharger or that badass rumble of a cam and full exhaust......The more cam vids on youtube I watch i'm leaning more towards the cam are the HP and torque numbers comparable between the two? I don't know what to do

Thanks Cam

Supercharger

I like stealth so something like the Edelbrock E-Force unit that fits under the stock hood is perfect. It's more money than most people would want to spend. On the other hand you can go to a lumpy cam and headers and that isn't going to be cheap either unless you do the swap yourself. I doubt that any streetable cam will come close to a supercharger for power.

Hey Fella's, I'd like to hear some feedback from fellow vette guys on a few mods you have or may not have yet. My dilemma is If could only do one mod what would you do???? the slickness of an under the hood supercharger or that badass rumble of a cam and full exhaust......The more cam vids on youtube I watch i'm leaning more towards the cam are the HP and torque numbers comparable between the two? I don't know what to do

Thanks Cam

Here's a MOD leave your car alone... and buy a used one to "hop up" e.g. race

The bras have it!!

Now performance-wise, I like HLNA55's choice, but that sort of means a few smaller mods. If it was only one--I'd say the cat-back exhaust. No real gains with cat-back only, but the sound difference is crazy. Besides, the C6 is plenty fast as stock anyways.

I think the better manufacturers have a lifetime warranty as well so that's nice too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.