R

RockyPM

Well It's happenned, I've put the car to bed for the season. Been a great summer and have used it a lot, as a daily driver when dry and some trips. Closing odometer is 98,450 km. Next year I will join the 100K club but until then a last look........

So what's your closing mileage and year?

My 08 had 14 miles on it when I bought it on ebay late in 08 ,she now reads about 58,000 miles .I have friends who own garage queens and thats fine if that is where your at .For me it gets good care and I plan to rack up enjoyable miles :D

It's seen rain ,snow and ice but cleans up pretty well for a party :D

Reactions: Brent08
2003 vert 69,000kms

Bill

Attachments

• vette 3 005.jpg
    vette 3 005.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 14
  • vette 3 001.jpg
    vette 3 001.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 14
  • vette 2 003.jpg
    vette 2 003.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 19
'11 GS now has 16,500 kilometers and is stored at a friend's in St. John New Brunswick.
'06 Vert now has 26,000 kilometers on her and will be stored in my garage in a few weeks.
'94 Vert now has 40,000 on her and will be stored at a friend's in a town nearby.

Still a couple more weeks this year to enjoy these beauties, but also looking forward to a brand new season next March/April.

Geez Colin you have your own personal Bowling Green going on there.

Nice collection.

LOL Murray -- It may sound like it but really I just have 2 vettes once again.
Done a little shuffling in the last 2 days and welcomed back my brother's '06 vert to the fold. Paul06Vette is now the proud owner of the Surpercharged GS.:D

C.

That's one reason to be done east, a longer driving season. So many cars with low miles. There has to be more cars with higher Kms/miles!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine just clicked over the 124,000 mark, have put 6000km on it so far this year and am not ready to stop. LOVE LOVE LOVE it, only drawback to this month so far is I am really missing the auto cross events held every sunday that ended Oct 2, they are so much fun.

just hit 50,000 kilometers, that's about 30,000 miles for our American friends. 05 soft top with z51 package

20,250 km... damn, I went over my 19,999 km number I wanted to keep it at LOL

Still low for 6 years old ( 3000 km a year ) but as I communicate with ZR1 potential buyers.... I see how fussy they can be with wants and needs.

Maybe I will win a lotto this winter and can just keep the car. I don't want to get rid of it.

Brian

Hey Brian, I would love to know what "wants and needs" ZR1 buyers are looking for. My 2009 ZR1 has everything a guy could ever want or need and mine only has a total of 7809kms. on it.

Hey Brian, I would love to know what "wants and needs" ZR1 buyers are looking for. My 2009 ZR1 has everything a guy could ever want or need and mine only has a total of 7809kms. on it.

Well, my car NOT being a Canadian car was a negative. Yours is a US car too... Actually.... they are ALL USA cars..... built in Bowling Green.

I am OK with protected sex ;)...... but don't care for 3M as I love the glow from the paint. the buyer asked if I had 3M done. Nope, strike 2. Said my car didn't meet the needs he wanted - See why I didn't care to get over 20,000 km this year...... probably another deterrent. Yes, we need to drive and enjoy them.

I see one 2009 ZR1 for sale with 14km in Calgary.. what a waste..... gas is probably gummed up and seals drying out.

When I went to Ponoka I got asked if I just waxed my car... I said did it a year ago..... they were shocked. 3M dulls the glow away.... don't care for it.

Brian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.