Feb 22, 2011
Fort McMurray,Ab
VetteCoins
Car
2008 Pace car Conver
Does anyboby know what this is, measures about 8x2x1 inches it is located inside of front window at the very top right beside the mirror. 2 wires run inside the head liner. no markings of any kind on it, cannot find and anything in the owners manual ?????

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Picked up car last week ....... put 1700 kms on it what a blast !!!!

I have heard that they install the antenna on a spot inside of the rear panel behind the tail lights. This may be an aftermarket spot or maybe they decided against this when they went from the C5 to C6 or maybe I am just full of crap.

I have heard that they install the antenna on a spot inside of the rear panel behind the tail lights. This may be an aftermarket spot or maybe they decided against this when they went from the C5 to C6 or maybe I am just full of crap.

thats where they install the small green antennae wire for the remote fob

I don oh Riley , me thinks your full of it :rofl:

Guys,
With all due respect I think you may be wrong. I have it on great authority that it is the OnStar box. This is the only place they could fit it tin the 2007 onwards models unless expressly ordered without OnStar.

The XM antennas are actually in the door mirrors.

Incorrect .I have a 2007 Z06 Canadian car . It came with xm radio . .But
'NO ONSTAR ' I do not have that part , Its the antenna for ONSTAR.
:canada::canada:

Uh , thank you for the clarification, but Pierre had already clarifed that it was indeed the Onstar antenna :canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread