Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Since it came up briefly in another thread, I thought we should have a general discussion thread and see what members have names their Corvettes.
My wife named mine. My C6 was red and she named it Little Red due to the fact that big red was what she named my diesel truck. My current C7 she named Ginger.
DSCN2058 (2).JPG

Since it came up briefly in another thread, I thought we should have a general discussion thread and see what members have names their Corvettes.
My wife named mine. My C6 was red and she named it Little Red due to the fact that big red was what she named my diesel truck. My current C7 she named Ginger.
I called my silver C5 'Silver Bullet' and my current grey C7 'Grey Ghost'. Don't think I ever named my C3 Silver Anniversary way back then.

IMG_1555.jpeg

My wife named mine. My C6 was red and she named it Little Red due to the fact that big red was what she named my diesel truck. My current C7 she named Ginger.View attachment 105300
Did you go out on a 3 hour cruise with fearless crew, the Millionaire and his wife, the movie star, the professor and Mary-Ann?? (Gilligan's Island reference)

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I don't usually name my cars but I had to for the latest.

Bought at a small up island dealership that had the staff vote on the options on the car.

TView attachment 105470here are 4 people from the Zimmerman family on staff....so here it is..." the Zimmerman Special "
Surprised they didn't call it 'Money in the bank'... lol.... At least shorten it to 'Zimmer'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.