Feb 7, 2021
VetteCoins
Province
BC
i keep reading about all these C8’s being written off due to either falling off a hoist or just losing control in the States and guys are buying them at auction to add pieces to their own C8’s At a fraction of what Chevorlet charges. First of all my condolences to anyone that may have written of their beautiful car but just curious if anyone knows what happens to those cars here in Canada?

i keep reading about all these C8’s being written off due to either falling off a hoist or just losing control in the States and guys are buying them at auction to add pieces to their own C8’s At a fraction of what Chevorlet charges. First of all my condolences to anyone that may have written of their beautiful car but just curious if anyone knows what happens to those cars here in Canada?
Insurance company owns them. Some will be auctioned off for scrap and a very few can be purchased from the Insurance company by the owner.

Check Car-Part.com - Used Auto Parts Market

i’ve seen some sell at Canadian salvage auctions. The price was unbelievably high. One was bidding at 92,500 and the damage to the car was significant on a branded salvage title. I believe the repair estimate listed on that car was 75 or $80,000.
That is insane! So thankful to have one on it’s way as hell will freeze over before I spend more on a salvage car than what I paid new.

Reactions: Movie Muscle
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.