Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Curious if there's a general interest in maintaining a separate hot deals subforum on CCF. I see a few deals on oil, accessories, stuff being put into various places, maybe we could consolidate into a deals type of forum? This would only be for proper deals not another classifieds.

Too much? Not enough? Vote or voice your opinions.

Reactions: frankmp
Princess Auto and C-Tire have them all the time, so we can point them out. last week I found the yellow jacket on ebay for Velocity ......... and he bought it . Everybody likes a deal but not everybody spots them.

yesterday I posted a HOT DEAL and noticed that I could not add a picture to the post as no option to do so. Once I posted, then hit the edit and the option was there to add a pic and it worked. Maybe check on it Nik and see if the thread starter can add a pic .

Reactions: Nik
yesterday I posted a HOT DEAL and noticed that I could not add a picture to the post as no option to do so. Once I posted, then hit the edit and the option was there to add a pic and it worked. Maybe check on it Nik and see if the thread starter can add a pic .

I was able to replicate that. Thanks. Will look at addressing it.

BTW, you can still hit the Insert Image button in the editor and put a url in or a gallery embed but it's odd. I may reintroduce a separate image button.

Reactions: ddgermann

This should now be fixed, you have an extra image button as well as the image button in the editor to add custom images to the Deal thread.

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread