Aug 25, 2011
Kootenays SE British Columbia
VetteCoins
Car
1984 Z51
Me being an early C4 owner I refer to drink that Budweiser chelada stuff or just plain beer like Canadian or kokanee. If I need courage to talk to the ladies I drink whiskey. Usually wisers or grey goose. If I'm at the strippers I drink beer so the sexy ladies don't clean out my wallet to fast.

I just traded my C6 and got enough for a new sweater from Salvation Army store.... :( but back to the topic.... Bourbon.... Kentucky Bourbon.... went on a tour a few years go of the Woodford Distillery in Versailles Kentucky and have been a loyal supporter of their bottom line ever since....

was a good trip teddyo... too bad.... good bourbon is like good scotch... a taste to be savored... in moderation of course.... hey... off topic....you're close to us... watch for the Ponoka meet and greet next year...usually late May. Drop up and meet some of the guys and girls that partake. It will be advertised on the forum...

very kewl. watch the regional 403/780 forum section. Bearly Flying and his cohorts organize the event and will be posting the 2016 get together details here in the spring.

Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread