I wasn't thinking so much about colour, I want the best car I could find with in my budget. I love the La mans Blue!
DSC_0343.JPG

Explain PDK AND DCT Pease! Like I said don’t know Porsche

DCT is a dual clutch automatic transmission. PDK is Porsche's version of a DCT. I think the C8 comes equipped with a DCT transmission.

DCT's are quicker shifting than the average auto trans but they are also more expensive to repair when something goes wrong.

DCT is a dual clutch automatic transmission. PDK is Porsche's version of a DCT. I think the C8 comes equipped with a DCT transmission.

DCT's are quicker shifting than the average auto trans but they are also more expensive to repair when something goes wrong.
Yes the C8 does have a DCT which definitely will be quicker and hopefully your car will still be on warranty if there are issues

They used them unsuccessfully in the Ford Focus and Fiesta but I assume these will be a little more robust. They need to be driven fairly aggressively to work properly is what I was told.

Our Corvette is silver. Over the years we had three silver 1969 Chevelles, restored a '69 el Camino and had it painted silver, so silver was fine with us when we bought out 13K mile 2005 Corvette in 2012. It doesn't show the dust and other stuff as do the darker colours. I love the deep burgundy cars with the buckskin interiors, if I were choosing. A friend has a beautiful 2003 anniversary edition convertible.

Mine is yellow, which normally would not have been on my radar, but when I saw it in person, along with the black accents, etc, I was blown away!
If I were to be shopping for a brand new one, I would have picked white. I’m not much of a white vehicle fan, but I think the C7 looks fantastic in white.
27FA55C6-5C88-4D77-88BB-26085EB6EE04.jpeg

Mine is yellow, which normally would not have been on my radar, but when I saw it in person, along with the black accents, etc, I was blown away!
If I were to be shopping for a brand new one, I would have picked white. I’m not much of a white vehicle fan, but I think the C7 looks fantastic in white.
View attachment 32083
I am not crazy on yellow but I must say really like the black with the yellow. Looks great!!

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread