XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
VetteCoins
Province
SK
......what about a forum like Generally Speaking What I Did Today ? just a place to say what a guy/gal did or is up to , anything from trying to find parts for the car, fix the garage door, took a shot at the neighbors dog that ripped up the garden, found a new car bone yard on my trip home from ****** , Princess Auto has low profile aluminum floor jacks on sale, etc etc. just a thought putting misc chit chat in one spot instead of scattered . I been away a long time but I remember there were days of no or little posts especially in the winter, so maybe a coffee row type things would encourage more posting to fill the gaps.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day and Nik
......what about a forum like Generally Speaking What I Did Today ? just a place to say what a guy/gal did or is up to , anything from trying to find parts for the car, fix the garage door, took a shot at the neighbors dog that ripped up the garden, found a new car bone yard on my trip home from ****** , Princess Auto has low profile aluminum floor jacks on sale, etc etc. just a thought putting misc chit chat in one spot instead of scattered . I been away a long time but I remember there were days of no or little posts especially in the winter, so maybe a coffee row type things would encourage more posting to fill the gaps.

I thought Off topic was for that sort of thing? Open to suggestions

I suppose that can work too. I'll start a thread in there later 2day and see if anyone keeps adding to it as time goes by and see if adds up to anything worthwhile. Thanks.

Reactions: Nik
I suppose that can work too. I'll start a thread in there later 2day and see if anyone keeps adding to it as time goes by and see if adds up to anything worthwhile. Thanks.

Sure. I'm not allergic to change at all (you can tell as things change here daily almost lol) with that in mind we have too many forums and I'm actually trying to merge them into fewer where possible. But if enough people want it people shall have it.

Also keep in mind you can use tags to basically achieve this, simply edit/add at the top of the thread. I just added a tag What I did today. Then you can filter on the forum home by tags and it will pull all threads with those tags.

Users who are viewing this thread